Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Thinking of getting a new Jeep? GET IN HERE!

Old 07-17-2008, 07:16 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

another thing people need to realize is that JK is selling like hot cakes. I have no clue how many hundreds of thousands (mine is over 200k) and you are only seeing a small fraction of those.

Also need to remember this is a vehicle specific forum, so it will seem like the problems are more intense then they really are.
Old 07-22-2008, 07:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

20K miles and no issues here. (knock on wood)
Old 07-22-2008, 10:08 PM
JK Super Freak

I also want to point out that the average vehicle owner buys it as a DD. They aren't into driving, they just want to get from point A to point B every day. Therefore, they don't usually have a specific vehicle forum they visit daily to voice their complaints about their vehicles. For example, how many people who buy a Buick check out a Buick forum? Believe me, Jeeps aren't the only vehicles that have problems. Because we are obsessed with our Jeeps we continue to check out this Forum to learn more about them. Other's let the mechanics do that for them as they couldn't care less. You can bet they visit garages on a regular basis.

Quick Reply: Thinking of getting a new Jeep? GET IN HERE!