Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

The things we do for mods...

Old 01-09-2012, 09:35 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Never done anything for a mod but I have had to do stuff so I could have time to work on my jeep. Like clean up the house or even have sex. I wanted to install a new mod on my jeep one day and could not wait. She knew this and threw herself at me twice in a row. I wasn't going to turn down sex to mod the jeep but during the second go around I found myself thinking about how I was going to do this mod. I think I may be in love with my jeep lol
Old 01-09-2012, 09:36 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TXBeachJK
After a few cocktails at the cabin in Angel Fire, my wife tells me that if I make a naked snow angel, she will buy a lift kit for my JK. Needless to say, lift is being ordered...

Anyone else done anything crazy for mods?!?!
I would streak the whole street for a lift kit and shit on someones lawn for wheels and tires
Old 01-10-2012, 02:12 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sapper12b

I would streak the whole street for a lift kit and shit on someones lawn for wheels and tires
Glad you don't live in my neighborhood!
Old 01-10-2012, 03:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kaptkrappy
No photos = Didn't happen........was it face up or face down? :eek:

edit; I would like to retract my statement. I don't care if there are photos or not. You keep that to yourself....please.
I can see the subtitle "It was because of the cold I SWEAR!"
Old 01-10-2012, 03:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

So far the shoe has been on the other foot. I mod my jeep because she got a complete new kitchen and new floors throughout the house. So far including the new Jeep Rubicon Unlimited with LoD front bumper with Warn 9.5 cti winch and LoD 3rd gen rear bumper with tire carrier and soft top I still haven't caught up with her mod in the house. Maybe I will be close after the AEV Nth Degree 3.5 lift, AEV beadlocks and new 35 inch tires. Good enough though, I will be very happy with that much.
Old 01-10-2012, 04:57 AM
JK Freak

I make more money than she does so when I want to do something.... well, i ask her and see if it's ok...

But really, I don't have to do crazy stuff when I want to buy something. We actually both enjoy playing with the Jeep so she doesn't mind spending money every now and then. That and she knows I'm going to shop around and look for the good deal before i jump into buying something. Now when i want to buy a new gun.... that's when she starts getting stuff to offset the deal..
Old 01-11-2012, 06:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Well I am sure we have all begged for a mod...that's doing something for a mod.
Old 01-11-2012, 08:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
I would suck a dick for a HEMI conversion.
Just remember, you suck one cock and you are forever a cocksucker. lol

Oposite problem here. No Jeep yet. Still a year out. It will be the wife's and she already has a list of mods. Lift, bumpers, wheels/tires, lights, etc. She is now working on me for a custom paint job. The lease on her BMW is up in about 18 months. So in a year I will order the new Jeep. Gives me about 6 months to get the mods done before she starts driving it.
Old 01-11-2012, 09:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

I go through the house and grab stuff that we don't use and sell... Was going pretty good until I sold my wife's blender... NOW she decides she wants a milkshake?!?
Old 01-11-2012, 10:15 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by MountainJKUnlimited
I go through the house and grab stuff that we don't use and sell... Was going pretty good until I sold my wife's blender... NOW she decides she wants a milkshake?!?
I was looking around the house/garage trying to find something I could sell or trade for some tube doors last week. No luck yet.

Quick Reply: The things we do for mods...