Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

They can't tell me when my tires and wheels will ship!

Old 05-07-2008, 07:37 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by VAGentleman
Thats correct! 2 different stories now. I will give until this afternoon and then will make the decision to stay or switch companies.
Did you get the message I sent you?
Old 05-07-2008, 09:27 AM
JK Freak

Just got off the phone with 4wd. For some unknown reason, they say that my order was transfered to Florida 4wd store, and was packed and shipped today. When i checked their website on Monday, it said that my order was shipped 5/5/08. WTF?? They told me i should get my tracking number tomorrow.

If you are shopping for Jeep parts online, DO NOT BUY FROM 4WD HARDWARE
Old 05-07-2008, 07:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

I finally got a chance to talk to Adam. Real nice guy and hopefully helped me alot. He put a rush on my order which will now be coming from FL as well. I had go from 16X8 wheels to 16X10. I hope I dont encounter any rubbing issues. I mentioned this to Adam and he reassured me that they would handle it if I did. I will have to wait and see. My new shoes should be here next week now. They knocked half off the shipping charges. Wasn't that nice. If I owned the company I beleive I wouldn't have charged any shipping at all seeing how it has been so long since the order was placed and the different stories I got. Oh well, it takes all kinds they say.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

One has to be a gentlemen to put up with what you have...I am no longer a "gentleman" when it comes to spending my money...first sign of trouble, and it's over...I call the bank, credit purchase cancelled, case closed...
Old 05-08-2008, 05:01 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by VAGentleman
I finally got a chance to talk to Adam. Real nice guy and hopefully helped me alot. He put a rush on my order which will now be coming from FL as well. I had go from 16X8 wheels to 16X10. I hope I dont encounter any rubbing issues. I mentioned this to Adam and he reassured me that they would handle it if I did. I will have to wait and see. My new shoes should be here next week now. They knocked half off the shipping charges. Wasn't that nice. If I owned the company I beleive I wouldn't have charged any shipping at all seeing how it has been so long since the order was placed and the different stories I got. Oh well, it takes all kinds they say.
Glad Adam was able to help you still, at least you know when you are getting them without all the various misleading excuses. And you were upgraded to 10" rims which will give you more tire options as you change your setup over the years.
Old 05-08-2008, 11:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Well my new shoes are on the way. they called to tell me that they had shipped and gave me the tracking number.

Quick Reply: They can't tell me when my tires and wheels will ship!