Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

They can't tell me when my tires and wheels will ship!

Old 05-06-2008, 01:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down They can't tell me when my tires and wheels will ship!

4wd.com Ordered tires and wheel combo from them 2 weeks ago. order shows shipped. I called and they say that they are held up in a ware house for inventory. Can you beleive it? I have spent $2,000 with you and my order is held up. send me my new shoes people!!!!!
Old 05-06-2008, 01:09 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by VAGentleman
4wd.com Ordered tires and wheel combo from them 2 weeks ago. order shows shipped. I called and they say that they are held up in a ware house for inventory. Can you beleive it? I have spent $2,000 with you and my order is held up. send me my new shoes people!!!!!
I would ask for my money back ! They will find them in a hurry.
Old 05-06-2008, 01:11 PM
JK Freak

Ask them to Rush them!

Talk to Judy, she's helped me out recently.

Something I ordered was help up and so far as I know will be shipped today.
Old 05-06-2008, 02:36 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

IMO 4wd sucks. The last year i've had nothing but problems from them. Good luck with getting your shoes!
Old 05-06-2008, 05:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Although they couldnt tell me when my wheel /tires would be here ( they come from some "other" warehouse).....They did show up in about 2 weeks

chuck

Last edited by chucktuna; 05-06-2008 at 05:22 PM.
Old 05-07-2008, 05:04 AM
JK Freak

hmm, and i thought i'm the only one who got stiffed. Ordered winch, jack, and a bunch of other shit from them. Web page says shipped, but no email, no tracking number. Called them, still nothing, all i get is "oh, its been shipped". This was my first and last time ordering from 4wd. If i don't get my shit by the end of this week, i'm canceling my order.
Old 05-07-2008, 05:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

I called again this morning. they finally told me that the wheels are backordered. I have a trip coming up the second week of june. That gives them plenty of time to have my stuff to me considering I ordered on 4/23. I switched wheels to some that were in stock (my second choice). I had ordered the BFG km's . The order now says that I will be getting the KM2"s. those are the ones I really wanted but nowhere had them in 16's. Now their website shows that they have them. I have asked for a confirmation email to be sent today showing expected ship date and expected delivery date. If I dont get that then I will go elsewhere. This is ridiculous.
Old 05-07-2008, 06:03 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JeepinMass
IMO 4wd sucks. The last year i've had nothing but problems from them. Good luck with getting your shoes!
man seems like here and "aother" forum (hint hint) have been saying the same thing about these guys. Are they a sponsor on here? If so and they do their research they'll work on getting their act together. Inventory is a normal re-curring practice, but taking payment then hanging up a customer with their business delay for inventory is poor business benchmarked against other competitors in this line of business.
Old 05-07-2008, 06:04 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by VAGentleman
I called again this morning. they finally told me that the wheels are backordered. I have a trip coming up the second week of june. That gives them plenty of time to have my stuff to me considering I ordered on 4/23. I switched wheels to some that were in stock (my second choice). I had ordered the BFG km's . The order now says that I will be getting the KM2"s. those are the ones I really wanted but nowhere had them in 16's. Now their website shows that they have them. I have asked for a confirmation email to be sent today showing expected ship date and expected delivery date. If I dont get that then I will go elsewhere. This is ridiculous.
Well from your first post to this one that is two different things, first it was inventory and now it's a backorder issue?

Last edited by SASQUATCH; 05-07-2008 at 06:25 AM.
Old 05-07-2008, 07:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thats correct! 2 different stories now. I will give until this afternoon and then will make the decision to stay or switch companies.

Quick Reply: They can't tell me when my tires and wheels will ship!