Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Thanks Random Chattanooga Jeep Guy!

Old 11-02-2011, 04:39 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Theboy02
I graduated in 2002 (i'm 27). I played a lot of ball down at the rec fields when i was younger, not so much as i got older. Started getting big into Music and picked up a guitar and put down the ball bat.

and thanks
A Lot of people had it worse then us....besides the roof being ripped off and my wifes car being flatted by a tree we walked away unscathed & we walked out with a new perspective on things. Now we have our first kid on the way. super excited/terrified all at the same time

i know it means less money for the jeep ....so i'm about to throw on some Duratracs and a Teraflex 2.5 BB before the kid comes
I graduated Gordon Lee in 98, my little brother in 2000. he married a girl from LFO, a cheer leader named Amber Coley. They jsut had their first child in May. Another person from around your time frame is Erin Callahan, noe Erin Jones I believe. She was around 2000 or 2001. I grew up with her family, out parents were/are good friends. Small World
Old 11-02-2011, 04:43 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Batts65
Awesome story, when you pick up the bumper be sure to bring along something for that guy. A case of good I think would be perfect.
A bottle of Honey would be appropriate!
Old 11-03-2011, 07:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I gave my stock rear bumper to a fellow jeeper in need, I would rather help someone out than throw it away or sell it,

Quick Reply: Thanks Random Chattanooga Jeep Guy!