Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Test drove 2012 JKU

Old 12-31-2011, 01:52 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was in at the dealer getting the oil changed in my '11 jku and decided to test drive a '12 jku rubicon! Real nice but think i will be hanging on to mine for a long time!!!! Upside down way too much!!
Old 12-31-2011, 02:51 PM
JK Freak

Just got an email from the dealer & said they have never heard of discount for USAA members nor heard of the Tread Lightly program. Therefore they do not offer any them, only a "Dealer" discount... Won't be doing business with that one.

Originally Posted by SeanFagan
I was in at the dealer getting the oil changed in my '11 jku and decided to test drive a '12 jku rubicon! Real nice but think i will be hanging on to mine for a long time!!!! Upside down way too much!!
Sucks being upside down man.. But Jeeps hold their value really good. I got $200 less than what I paid for the Jeep when I traded it in 7 months later.
Old 01-02-2012, 06:29 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by sacdaddy03
Found a 2012 JKU Rubicon by the hose today. Talking back with dealer now.. It has some options I really don't care for, but might like them for the right price though.

Sweet man. First Jeep?

Yes sir! =D It's an awesome feeling =]

Quick Reply: Test drove 2012 JKU