Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

TeraFlex Customer Service AWESOME!!!!!!

Old 07-12-2009, 05:35 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TeraFlex Customer Service AWESOME!!!!!!

I recently opened a thread titled “TeraFlex Sway bar link failure/ Benchmark skid plate" to inquire if anyone had a similar problem that I experienced with my sway bar links. In no way was I trying to slam TeraFlex product just asking for help. Teraflex read my post on this forum and asked for my mailing information. Several days later I received a new set of Swaybar links. These links are actually longer than the ones that came with the lift.
TeraFlex did not ask any questions and provided these new links free of charge. You can not beat that kind of service. This is the second Jeep I have installed a TeraFlex lift on and I will continue to do so in my future projects.
I was amazed at there response. This has been the simplest resolution to anything I have ever done. I can not say enough about how they stand behind their products and take care of their customers.
TeraFlex You are AWESOME!!!!!!
Old 07-12-2009, 05:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Great! I didnt have a failure like yours but I did ask some technical questions when my lift arrived, once I got my answer I mentioned to them that one of my stickers got mangled during shipping and not even two days later I had two new stickers from Joe. Sounds like I did good by going with them. I hear a lot of good things on there customer support.
Old 07-12-2009, 06:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Seems like good customer service is getting harder and harder to come by these days...it's always nice to see a company that's still putting in the effort to get it right

Quick Reply: TeraFlex Customer Service AWESOME!!!!!!