Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

surprised more women don't drive Jeeps

Old 06-07-2009, 04:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default surprised more women don't drive Jeeps

i get more compliments on the JK by women all the time and more questions as well. most of them ask if i feel like i'm going to fall out with the doors off. or what happens if it rains and you got the doors/windows off. my answers no you're not going to fall out that's what the seat belt is for and if it rains you might get a little wet..

on a side note the Jeep driving women i've met are some of the coolest women on the planet.
Old 06-07-2009, 08:41 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think most women enjoy some of the refinements that Jeeps don't come with so they buy other vehicles. Plus Jeeps aren't the most economical on the road so I'm guessing that plays a role as well.

I've gotten compliments from women when I'm in my Jeep as well and yes the women on this forum are some of the coolest.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:13 AM
JK Freak

girls love my jeep but they like smooth comfortable rides with heated seats and wood trim
Old 06-08-2009, 07:24 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I seem to get about an even mix of male and females complimenting me on the Jeep. Some of my female friends absolutely love it and tell me stories about how they wanted a Jeep but they were talked out of buying one by a family member or friend because they are "dangerous"...
Old 06-08-2009, 07:30 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Okay, I'll be the first to say it.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:10 AM
JK Super Freak

Default My wife

Man i cant get my wife out of my Jeep. she drives more than her own Grand Cherokee. But i did marry a tomboy who love to go out and get dirty. Just make trail riding more fun knowing that she's not scared to drive over shit with me spottin her. i married one of the best!
Old 06-08-2009, 10:09 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ckmehl
Man i cant get my wife out of my Jeep.
Ditto here, the Jeep is usually not here when I am because the wife drives it all the time. I get stuck with the grocery getter minivan. But then again, it was my wife who originally wanted to buy a Wrangler, we started with a TJ and now have gone to the JK. Guess I won't complain as I do get to take the Jeep on weekends.
Old 06-08-2009, 03:25 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

All women LOVE the IDEA of a jeep, but the first time the entire head of her hair gets blown into a Gordian Knot- thats the end of the jeep facination.

Quick Reply: surprised more women don't drive Jeeps