Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Support The Jeep Wave

Old 04-23-2009, 09:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Support The Jeep Wave

As many of you have noticed the jeep wave seems to have died with the entrance of the jk for the most part. I just got my jeep and I'm not ready for the wave to die.

Anybody have any suggestions on how I can get a windshield decal made that says "Support The Jeep Wave" in hopes that true jeepers will not give up on the jk's and that those who are new to the wave may have some way of being informed.

Any takers?
Keep the wave going
Old 04-24-2009, 05:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

I always wave but the only tome I ge a wave back or they wave first is if it is mod dee or they have the top off.

I was just trying to find a way to inform those who don't know about the wave
Old 04-24-2009, 05:41 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I always wave too!! I get about 50% waves back.

Red
Old 04-24-2009, 05:44 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by H.I.I.K
As many of you have noticed the jeep wave seems to have died with the entrance of the jk for the most part. I just got my jeep and I'm not ready for the wave to die.

Anybody have any suggestions on how I can get a windshield decal made that says "Support The Jeep Wave" in hopes that true jeepers will not give up on the jk's and that those who are new to the wave may have some way of being informed.

Any takers?
Keep the wave going
Pixeldecals.com. He should be able to hook you up with whatever you can think of. Be sure to post pics if you end up getting this.
Old 04-24-2009, 05:51 AM
JK Jedi

Always wave at other Jeep Wranglers.....get way more waves from older Wrangler Jeeps. The JK's are a different story... I am lucky to get 1 wave out of 25 to 30. They look dumb founded when I wave.
Old 04-24-2009, 06:06 AM
JK Super Freak

If we would all wave, it would catch back on. Make it obvious, do it every time, whether they wave back or not, you never know, you might get some that does the research and find out what it is all about. There will always be those people that don't have a clue, just like in life, they sheep, nose deep in the sheeps ass ahead of them, going wherever they are told. Stupid sheeple. Those people don't have and will never have a clue. So just wave, so if you see a stock JK U waving at you, wave back damnit!
Old 04-24-2009, 07:24 AM
JK Newbie

I wave at most jeeps. But I broke that rule last night when I started to move my hand and noticed that the soccer mom was holding a dog and talking on the cell-phone at the same time, while not wearing a seatbelt. I didn't want to be the cause of wrecking a JK.

On a positive note, she'd probably break the windshield first, so that the dog doesn't get as hurt.
Old 04-24-2009, 09:08 AM
JK Newbie

I've been waving ever since I got my Jeep. In Gainesville I've managed to get a lot more people waving than they were before. Although it could be I'm one of the few that drive with no top and no doors.
Old 04-24-2009, 09:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

I wave at every jeep I pass. Passengers think im crazy when they ask "did you know them" and I say "no, theyre just driving a jeep". Since I got my jeep in January I probably get 1 out of every 15 waves returned. Since its getting warmer and I've had my top off its about 1 in every 10 waves and the wavers are always in a modded jeep or have there top off. Its sad to think I got more waves driving my Subaru WRX when its mostly punk teenagers driving those cars. Maybe I need a windshield banner as well that says "dont be a dumbass and wave"
Old 04-24-2009, 09:42 AM
Former Vendor

I waved to an Unlmited today and got a return wave. I almost fell out of my seat! And that's not good, because my doors are off.

Quick Reply: Support The Jeep Wave