Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Super-chip suggestions

Old 08-02-2011, 05:54 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Super-chip suggestions

What kind of super-chip should I look into after I upgrade my tires to 35's and regear? What's the biggest bang for the $?
Old 08-02-2011, 06:41 PM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well there are chips and there are programmers.....and what they call a "booster". There really is only one called Superchips, and that is the name brand that makes the Flashpaq.

There are a number of companies that make different chips and programmers ie: Diablo, Hypertech, Jet, Sprint, etc...that have been discussed here. They all are a little different. Do a search and you should find out a bit about each.
Old 08-03-2011, 04:23 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by AK4Dave
Well there are chips and there are programmers.....and what they call a "booster". There really is only one called Superchips, and that is the name brand that makes the Flashpaq.

There are a number of companies that make different chips and programmers ie: Diablo, Hypertech, Jet, Sprint, etc...that have been discussed here. They all are a little different. Do a search and you should find out a bit about each.

Will do! thanks man

Quick Reply: Super-chip suggestions