Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Stuck Jeep, Stolen Tires, and Recovery

Old 09-23-2008, 05:06 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whoa.. whats with all the Northeast / Noo Yawk bashing? We are all Jeepers. I'd stop to assist any Jeeper and would expect the same. We aren't all that bad (are we??)

As for wheeling... there is sure some damn fine wheeling to be had in the West, I agree, but have you been wheeling in PA, or Maine, or CT? We have some damn fine wheeling as well. Nice technical trails with a spattering of mud, wet leaves, wet rocck, switchbacks, sand, and if you are really lucky snow and ice! Not to mention "urban wheeling" when the traffic is stopped in front of you.
This is the best time of year for wheeling in the Northeast since the leaves are all changing and the views are stunning. I think it definitely can compare to wheeling out west. Wheeling is what you make of it. Let's consider ourselves lucky we can still wheel at all! <<JEEPWAVE>>.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:33 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I would stop to help anyone too, unless they had some silly Jets sticker on their Jeep

Old 09-23-2008, 06:04 AM
JK Freak

OK see, now thats just a low blow. I was born a Jets fan and never had a chocie!
And, there are no stickers on my Jeep at all.
Does the name Scott Norwood ring a bell to ya? Hehe! "Or the Lords of No Rings"?
Old 09-23-2008, 06:17 AM
HEK
JK Freak

wow that sucks..what part of CT were you wheeling??....
Old 09-23-2008, 06:18 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jetsfan28
OK see, now thats just a low blow. I was born a Jets fan and never had a chocie!
And, there are no stickers on my Jeep at all.
Does the name Scott Norwood ring a bell to ya? Hehe! "Or the Lords of No Rings"?
Sokay, I'll forgive you for the Jets thing...
...but i dunno about the whole LI situation *L*

lol@ Lords of No Rings. That's funny.

Best bumper sticker i have seen around here says:

Go Bills!
and take the Sabres with you!

I actually dont mind the Sabres, i like hockey.

but could care less about the bickering bills. hey, when buffalo decides to suck at the national level, they dont hold anything back!

Quick Reply: Stuck Jeep, Stolen Tires, and Recovery