Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

The story of River Raider and the USPS

Old 08-06-2011, 06:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Carl Spackler
Well, let's see...

River Raider never sent me an email regarding my first order, or contacted me in any way, to let me know the item had shipped.

River Raider did not return my first two phone calls.

River Raider shrugged off my third phone call, when I asked where my initial shipment was.

River Raider has not answered their phone since they told me the items had shipped the second time, despite multiple calls to them.

So basically you're saying that even though I spent my money with their company, I should excuse them from keeping in contact with me about an order that I have yet to receive, even though it has supposedly been sent twice?

And if you'll notice, I never truly bashed them. I simply relayed my experience. And if you'll notice a second time, I did a fair amount of bashing, regarding the USPS. I also echoed Teraflex's comment about not using the USPS as a shipper.

Got any other comments, sport?
Hey there sport.
The signs mean I was just messing around on the second paragraph.
I'm glad everything worked out for you. Honestly. Kenny is a great guy and I'm sure he's pissed a customer got lost in the cracks.
As I said in the third paragraph, I have a real sore spot of people getting online with complaints that can seem anything at all like unjust complaining. Not saying yours was, but it happens a lot. The main thing that bothered me was that someone posted that they were reconsidering ordering from RROR because of this thread. Mistakes happen and I at first thought it was obvious that it was USPS fault. RR should have been quicker to answer, but it appears I was right that he was out of town. Cell phones sometimes don't work on the trails. Anyway, I'm still on one of these Angies list bullshit sites that state that I stole some woman's jewelery box while working on their house. She finally admitted she had hidden it to sell for coke or something. Yet here I am still on the interwebs as a thief. Internet complaints are bullshit as you can't get rid of them and perspective customers see it no matter how you explain it to them.
Rant over. Glad you got your stuff. You'll love Kenny's stuff.

PS: I tend to come off as an asshole when typing. It is unintentional and I hope you don't take it that way.

Quick Reply: The story of River Raider and the USPS