Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Storing my Jeep for about 3 months

Old 10-24-2008, 12:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BrettDez
Sorry if I offended you Other Brett, just busy doing alot of stuff right now, and didn't take the time to type up a longer reply. Thanks for the advice and about the leasing thing? Nobody touches my baby but me and ---maybe--- trusted family! I get very attached to my Jeeps.
was teasing you dude, and my wife wants her very own 4-dr Rubi which we're working on getting, debating the color is the biggest thing . Good luck on the deployment
Old 10-24-2008, 12:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One of my cars has been sitting in the garage for more than a year and another one since Feb. All I do is to charge the battery when I need them to start and a small piece of carpet under every tire . I use no additives and no battery tenders. I have done this for years on few cars I have owned in the past , Works for me. Good luck .
Old 10-24-2008, 10:42 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default check page 419

Hiya Brett- Check your owners manual page 419- Vehicle Storage. You can remove fuse #15 in your power distribution center, or disconnect the negative cable. Also run your a/c for 5 minutes immediately prior to storage.....

Quick Reply: Storing my Jeep for about 3 months