Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Sticky or guide needed?

Old 12-02-2007, 02:20 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Sticky or guide needed?

I've been searching the threads for an hour now, and dont' have the info I need. Maybe we need a sticky on Tires, or a guide on tires. I have the crummy 225-75r16 stockers. I want to go bigger, but there are so many variables!

First of all, I've really narrowed it down to BFG mud terrains and BFG All Terrains. Problem 1: There are two kinds of mud terrains!

Second of all, I want to go bigger, without rubbing. I know you can stuff a lot of meat under there without a lift, and that's what I want to do for now (I'll be buying a BB i think later this summer). I don't know how big I can go though

I don't know how wide to go either! I don't know how many Plys to get! How well will stock wheels work?

Maybe somebody can answer these questions for me (WHICH I WOULD LOVE!) But i feel like we need a good old fashioned article too!
Old 12-03-2007, 07:51 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modified-jk-tech-2/modified-tech-faq-answers-questions-every-newbie-has-18617/
Old 12-03-2007, 08:31 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Quick Reply: Sticky or guide needed?