Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

soft top down

Old 04-19-2008, 07:29 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Scratches on the windows are one thing, but creases/breaks are something else. Best not to chance it, IMO.
Old 04-19-2008, 07:47 PM
JK Super Freak

I have a question to deal with the soft top and taking it down also.

SORRY TO HI JACK

I got mine down all the way but there was the canvas still sticking up and i didnt know how to fold it down. I took it to a Jeep/C**sler Stealership and the guys didnt know how to fold the canvas past that part either. CAN ANYONE HELP!

Last edited by Ewok; 04-20-2008 at 01:43 PM.
Old 04-19-2008, 09:24 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Off Road Evolution Rep

The dust problem would be solved with a trailcover! IMO purchasing the one that extends to the base of the doors would be best, incase you want to roll doorless and topless!
Old 04-20-2008, 09:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TheonlyREDhead 2008 JK
I have a similar question. my work is very dusty and I want to drive too and from work every day with the top down but I don't want to spend 15 min when iget to work and 15 min when I get ready to leave to zip and unzip the windows. heck I only have a 20 min drive to work. any suggestions
I'd recommend picking up a trail cover. They don't take long to toss on and they come in handy if your out and don't have your top or want to put it up in the evenings.

Quick Reply: soft top down