Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Smittybilt, 4wheel parts can kiss my A**

Old 10-07-2010, 04:09 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had trouble with 4wheel parts also. I think 4wd hardware has taken them over and should be improving. I ordered tires, spacers and gears from 4wd Hardware and had it in 3 days. Try giving Bryan (Bustabiz on proj. jk) from 4WD Hardware a call he might be able to straighten your situation out since the companies have joined.
Old 10-07-2010, 04:22 AM
Former Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Heres the deal, if you bought it at a store, you just need to go in and tell them to cancel it and refund your card. Nothing I can do with a store order as far as canceling and changing it.

If you want the Rockhard Cage give me a call and I will see what I can do for you on it, as always I'll give you the best deal I can.

Thanks
Bryan
Old 10-07-2010, 07:33 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Take your money and get the Rockhard or ORFAB cage. Smittybuilts stuff is ok if you consider what you paid for it, but thats the point, you get exactly what you pay for and nothing more.

Quick Reply: Smittybilt, 4wheel parts can kiss my A**