Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Sleeping in the unlimited

Old 05-02-2008, 11:40 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I work part time as a security guard i always sleep in the back .......lol..........after a 12 hr shift of midnights before i go home.
lol
i'm 5'11" and there is plenty of room for 2
i use the hard top storage freedom panel bag to smooth out the back seat crevasse
for security work from inside the jeep i have my lap top with an inferred camera facing what i need to watch
sometimes i have a generator going when it is cold and 120v isn't available then i run a flood lamp on what i'm watching and an electric heater inside.
during the winter snow will fall during the shift and i'm the only vehicle with steam coming off.
Old 05-05-2008, 07:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I didn't end up going :( all the people I was supposed to go up with bailed out due to possible rain and wanted to stay home. Still curious about using the jeep to sleep in. The cot idea sounds good, I had picked up a thin mat but when folding the seat down again and looking at the transition...or lack thereof I don't think a mat would do much for it.

Sonic...
Old 07-29-2008, 08:45 AM
JK Newbie

So it's a TWIN size that'll fit in a four door nicely?
Old 07-29-2008, 08:49 AM
JK Newbie

Faaaantastic. Thanks for the quick reply. I gotta make a run out to Canadian Tire tonight and get one for my bush bash on Friday!

Quick Reply: Sleeping in the unlimited