Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Slammed Jeep

Old 02-27-2008, 08:23 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

These two stickers say it best

Old 02-27-2008, 08:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

C'mon isn't this hot?

Old 02-27-2008, 08:42 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Stop makin fun , thats mine!
Old 02-27-2008, 09:38 AM
JK Super Freak

not relevant to the thread but I saw a h2 with jessie james 30" wheels going to work the other day
Old 02-27-2008, 10:28 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jeepin08
not relevant to the thread but I saw a h2 with jessie james 30" wheels going to work the other day
That's because it's an H2. "that's tight yo."
Old 02-27-2008, 10:40 AM
JK Super Freak

lol That Youtube video reminded me of when I had my camaro in the shop getting the suspension redone and they had a 69 Nova SS in there that they'd just finished tuning the big block in. They took it out onto the street to run it up and down the block just to get a feel for it and wouldn't you know it a civic with ground effects pulled up next to it at the first light. Now as far as I could tell the ground effects, a sub woofer and a crappy bumble bee exhaust were all I could tell had been done to it, but they still pulled up next to a tubbed Chevelle and reved their motor and lurched a bit at the red light. I'm not positive they reved their motor, because the Chevelle only had headers and was insanely loud.

I'd have loved to have seen the look on the kids faces when the light turned green and the Chevelle's front wheels lifted about 3ft off the ground and took off. lol That was back when fast and the furious had just come out and every 17yr old driving his mom's civic thought he had a 10sec "tuner".
Old 02-27-2008, 10:49 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by SaharaBlackNo1
lol That Youtube video reminded me of when I had my camaro in the shop getting the suspension redone and they had a 69 Nova SS in there that they'd just finished tuning the big block in. They took it out onto the street to run it up and down the block just to get a feel for it and wouldn't you know it a civic with ground effects pulled up next to it at the first light. Now as far as I could tell the ground effects, a sub woofer and a crappy bumble bee exhaust were all I could tell had been done to it, but they still pulled up next to a tubbed Chevelle and reved their motor and lurched a bit at the red light. I'm not positive they reved their motor, because the Chevelle only had headers and was insanely loud.

I'd have loved to have seen the look on the kids faces when the light turned green and the Chevelle's front wheels lifted about 3ft off the ground and took off. lol That was back when fast and the furious had just come out and every 17yr old driving his mom's civic thought he had a 10sec "tuner".
You would be surprised what some 4cyl cars will do now.
Old 02-27-2008, 01:00 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Grant211
There is a video on you tube i have to find and post it here.

Its a video of a guy in a civic racing another civic and all of sudden you hear the roar of this engine and a mustang blows by both of the civics (while they were still racing) I just about lost it. It was like 2 - 17 second cars and a 9 second car passes them like they are sitting still
This it?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VlJ8wJjJYjo
Old 02-27-2008, 02:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

why the low rider hatin... this is what i was rolling last week before i got the jk...

The bedcover had since been removed but it was definitely low.

I like custom vehicles, just don't make it tacky, (like chrome fender trim)
Old 02-27-2008, 03:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

I like that !

Quick Reply: Slammed Jeep