Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

simple sahara

Old 03-28-2007, 09:28 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default simple sahara

im getting sooooo close to picking one out....

after all these options and having to deal with so many different jeeps having some, but not all, i think i just went back to basics...

how does this stack up

steel blue 2 door sahara
freedom top

everything else standard

its a decent deal, but i cant order what i want since im moving out of michigan in less then 6 weeks and no one in kansas will give me the employee discount. the only two things i want it doesnt have is the 4.10 and the side airbags... both of which i can live without for a couple years.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

James,
We can all understand you wanting to move forward with your purchase. But be cautious in 'accepting' the 3.21 gears, that could make a big difference in how it drives. I know the manual guys seem happy, also know I drove several units before making a decision between manual and auto and the auto was the best choice for me. Enjoy Wichita and Cessna, I've got a friend just transferred from Wichita to Atlanta. Maybe you will enjoy the transfer as much as she has. And good luck with your rig!
Old 03-28-2007, 04:06 PM
JK Freak

4.10's are a must imo.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:24 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

is there some reason you felt compelled to have two seperate discussions over the same topic? just wondering.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:37 PM
JK Newbie

sorry bout that, it wasnt meant to be the same, i guess it just ended up coming out this way. how can i get this thread deleted?

Quick Reply: simple sahara