Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Sill Kit

Old 01-10-2009, 06:49 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just to join in.... Love mine. They look great and are very functional for the purpose they are intended to serve. First thought when we got our Jk was damn, that area is going to get abused. They are a must have IMHO. They fit awesome and have already taken a beating and are holding up great. I have the four door kit on the unlimited.

I too got mine for less than that price at the dealership without shipping cost and in ONE day. Make sure it's not too cold when you apply them and use the alcohol prep pads included.
Old 01-10-2009, 06:55 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by armycop
I have had them on both of my JK's they hold fine they should be standard from the factory. But buy them from your local dealer. Mine were cheaper from the dealer and they got them in one day.
+1, Def get them from the dealer...I paid about $35 for the 4 dr ones and got them next day...cheaper than any website I could find...

Been on for about a week, sticking good I put them on at night and put some clamps on them over night...prob not necessary but im sure they are not supposed to go on in temps under 50f and it was 30 in my garage so I fig it couldnt hurt...

Quick Reply: Sill Kit