Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

significant others and what they think bout jeep community

Old 04-17-2012, 05:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wife hates the CJ even though it was her wedding gift to me (she's a keeper for that alone). She tolerates the JK but still doesn't get why I NEED to build it more. Hey, at least when she has to drive it she will wave out of respect to the community.
Old 04-17-2012, 05:50 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Epic-Addictions Representative

My wife got me my 37's for fathers day, she goes on every run with me!!
Old 04-17-2012, 06:09 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My wife just recently cut me off from doing any more mods. She definately does not get 'the jeep thing'. I love her though, so I;m just going to try and squeeze a rear bumper out and call it good... yeah right
Old 04-17-2012, 06:45 PM
JK Freak

My wife has been amazingly, surprisingly supportive. No she wont wrench with me or wheel with me but she's adorably supportive.
Old 04-17-2012, 06:52 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by samhardy2008
So yesterday me and my fiancée just got out of the sub place and climbed into my Jk I see another fellow Jk owner I simply wave at him and he looks at me like crazy....told my fiancée well he can just suck it...lol I know real mature.....but anyways she said "he's prolly thinking whose this weirdo that I don't know waving at me"....I responded with "its a Jeep thing you wouldn't understand"...she tells me "its a retard thing I understand that"...."you don't see me waving at other Ford rangers"....I told her "baby you don't drive a Jeep so no shit you don't get waved at" lmao......she loves my Jeep but we give eachother shit all the time lol....if u cant laugh at eachother then where's the fun in a relationship.....love this woman even though she refers to me as a retard when it comes to Jeep talk,Jeep parts,Jeep waves lol...how does your significant other treat your obsession??? Lol
Haha. I think you and I would be good friends. I would have said the same thing about that douche. And usually do when i get punked with a No wave. Lol, love it!

Quick Reply: significant others and what they think bout jeep community