Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

significant others and what they think bout jeep community

Old 04-05-2012, 08:20 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My wife loves the jeep and drives it as well. She used to own a built TJ (when I had a built TJ too) and we wheeled together on trips. My kids also love the jeep.

We waive as well. I find it funny that many mildly built jeeps won't waive at built jeeps. What's up with that? On the Rubicon, we don't just waive at each other, we get out and talk to each other!
Old 04-05-2012, 08:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where do you all find these Jeeploving and supporting women??? It might be time to make a trade in....
Old 04-05-2012, 08:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

My wife thinks it cool till i want to go offroad or spend money then it's the scum of the earth
Old 04-05-2012, 09:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CruSHeDJkUR
Where do you all find these Jeeploving and supporting women??? It might be time to make a trade in....
You have to convert the one ya have already
Old 04-05-2012, 10:07 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rlew0083
You have to convert the one ya have already
Hah!
Tried that !

FAIL

My wife is a city girl...
Old 04-05-2012, 10:54 AM
JK Freak

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

My girlfriend loves the Jeep and now she's even more happy to drive it since I got new rims. She says she likes the attention she gets while driving the Jeep. She thinks that big lifted trucks and suped up little import cars and chrome plated Hummers are dumb and useless....I tend to agree with her. There's nothing driving around where I live that looks quite like my Jeep because of the fact that it is so highly modded. She waves at all other Jeeps, even when I'm not in the vehicle with her. She tells me about the a-holes that either didn't wave back or just gave a jealous, smirky look. She's very supportive when it comes to my Jeep and buying new mods for it.
Old 04-05-2012, 04:49 PM
JK Newbie

We just upgraded from a worn out '98 Cherokee to a 2010 Rubi--She loves it! According to her, "this family needs an offroad vehicle". She is the perpetrator of most of the Jeep Waves that are exchanged. The first mod (Smittybilt XRC sliders) was at her request so's she has a step for when she wears a skirt.......
Old 04-05-2012, 05:04 PM
JK Jedi

My wife likes mine so much she bought me 5 XD Monsters for Christmas. I just picked up my 35" Toyo Open Country's yesterday, and putting my lift on tomorrow. I also found a Poison Spyder Rockbrawler Bumper on Craigslist, called her at work and asked her what she thought and she said go get it.

I don't always get what I want when I want it... but I always get it in due time.

I love this woman!!
Old 04-05-2012, 05:10 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by scooby snacks
My wife likes mine so much she bought me 5 XD Monsters for Christmas. I just picked up my 35" Toyo Open Country's yesterday, and putting my lift on tomorrow. I also found a Poison Spyder Rockbrawler Bumper on Craigslist, called her at work and asked her what she thought and she said go get it.

I don't always get what I want when I want it... but I always get it in due time.

I love this woman!!
Does she have a sister?
Old 04-05-2012, 05:12 PM
JK Jedi

Yes, but I wouldn't do that to you man!! She's crazy!!

Quick Reply: significant others and what they think bout jeep community