Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

significant others and what they think bout jeep community

Old 04-04-2012, 06:55 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default significant others and what they think bout jeep community

So yesterday me and my fiancée just got out of the sub place and climbed into my Jk I see another fellow Jk owner I simply wave at him and he looks at me like crazy....told my fiancée well he can just suck it...lol I know real mature.....but anyways she said "he's prolly thinking whose this weirdo that I don't know waving at me"....I responded with "its a Jeep thing you wouldn't understand"...she tells me "its a retard thing I understand that"...."you don't see me waving at other Ford rangers"....I told her "baby you don't drive a Jeep so no shit you don't get waved at" lmao......she loves my Jeep but we give eachother shit all the time lol....if u cant laugh at eachother then where's the fun in a relationship.....love this woman even though she refers to me as a retard when it comes to Jeep talk,Jeep parts,Jeep waves lol...how does your significant other treat your obsession??? Lol
Old 04-04-2012, 06:58 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Honestly, she thinks it's my jeep, my daughter, then her.... and it kinda pisses me off! Yea, I may enjoy my jeep as a hobby, but I can't love my jeep like I love my daughter or her.... all I here is.... Get off my back already woman!
Old 04-04-2012, 07:55 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FoxRacingJMC
Honestly, she thinks it's my jeep, my daughter, then her.... and it kinda pisses me off! Yea, I may enjoy my jeep as a hobby, but I can't love my jeep like I love my daughter or her.... all I here is.... Get off my back already woman!
Hahahaha I hear ya man! I love my Jeep and.she knows it but she knows at the end the day it's just my Jeep a vehicle I thoroughly enjoy lmao....and she likes to do.crafts and stuff so if she makes fun of my shit then she gets alot of crap from me.bout her hobby lol....
Old 04-04-2012, 08:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

She loves it
Old 04-04-2012, 08:22 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by rlew0083
She loves it
Love the details.... Gonna have to read up on the rest of your reply on my lunch break, there was so much!
Old 04-05-2012, 06:24 AM
JK Junkie

Mine loves it so much she has her own
Old 04-05-2012, 06:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Love the details.... Gonna have to read up on the rest of your reply on my lunch break, there was so much!
She loves it is much I rarely get to drive it and she wants to put a lift on, winch, and bumpers! How's that?
Old 04-05-2012, 06:48 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by rlew0083
She loves it is much I rarely get to drive it and she wants to put a lift on, winch, and bumpers! How's that?
Haha, much better! Just bustin on ya....
Old 04-05-2012, 07:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

My wife and daughters love the Jeep wave. And if any of my friends borrows my JK or YJ, I instruct them on the requirements of waving, although one friend kept waving at liberties and patriots until her daughter explained to her that those are not real jeeps
Old 04-05-2012, 08:13 AM
JK Freak

Right there with ya man. When she gets mad I always hear' "well, you make sure the jeep gets what you want!!" piss off!! We're not married nor living together!! I bust my ass for my shit! So I canned her ass!!

Quick Reply: significant others and what they think bout jeep community