Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

showin some love to the jeep ladys

Old 04-09-2012, 03:28 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was on the four lane the other day and as this Caddy SRX passed me I looked over and saw a lady in the passenger seat who was older , mid sixties, and quite distinguished looking. This lady looked me straight in the eyes and mouthed the words "Nice Jeep'. It was so cool she was clearly a Jeep Chick from way back!!! Made my day!
Old 04-13-2012, 01:40 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by B.S.
I was on the four lane the other day and as this Caddy SRX passed me I looked over and saw a lady in the passenger seat who was older , mid sixties, and quite distinguished looking. This lady looked me straight in the eyes and mouthed the words "Nice Jeep'. It was so cool she was clearly a Jeep Chick from way back!!! Made my day!
Shouldave got her number....wonder if she likes to ride around topless? Lqtm
Old 04-13-2012, 01:50 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Going from an old XJ to an almost new red JKUR, I honestly forget the wave at times. My wife is totally into it, however, so between the two of us we manage. Mostly women don't wave, and look at my wife oddly--lots of pavement only Saharas & Xs in the city. The Rubi drivers smile and wave, though, girls & guys alike--especially when we're all dirty..............

Quick Reply: showin some love to the jeep ladys