Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Should we start a chapter of JA?

Old 05-03-2007, 04:14 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by degenerate
two. they know of each other. the other one just shakes her head when i'm playing with my jeep, and says "at least you're keeping busy."
Old 05-03-2007, 04:38 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

rupedog...you got your first Jeep 20 years ago?? I was not even driving yet....

But yep...I am a Jeepaholic....and I said this would never happed! LOL...but after a doorless, topless summer.... well you know...Its a jeep thing...

And thats so true most do not understand!! Yesterdy we were out in the yard...hubbo was tinkering with the Jeep...I was watching and asking questions...wearing my new "JKGirl" shirt ( hubbo got me one made to match my jeep...isnt he sweet????) and a neighbor come us to see what we were doing..( I am sure to his conservative self we seemed like freaks...) .. well....he asked a few questions...then proceeds to tell us how-- he dosen't put money into his vehicles...( hubbo wanted to say we can tell -- you drive a purple ranger!lol) We told him well its a ton of fun...and we enjoy it...not sure why he felt he had to interject his opinion anyway...but I added Hey its a Jeep thing!!...and you know what-- He DIDN'T understand...LOL...

But to the Jeepers that DO understand-- Isn't it fun... Last week I was washing the JK and a Jeep kept driving by...I know he was checkin out my JK...I wish they would have stopped..I mean...Are we like family when you own Jeeps???

Last edited by JKGirl; 05-03-2007 at 04:46 AM.
Old 05-03-2007, 04:42 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JKGirl
and now you know why I wouldn't look good in a leopard bikini. You also know how to make a guy feel old.:sad:
Old 05-03-2007, 04:45 AM
JK Super Freak

I had my first 4x4 24 years ago. 1976 Toyota FJ40 all together I've had 5 jeeps and 7 other 4X4's.
Old 05-03-2007, 04:47 AM
JK Freak

that would make me 3rd or 4th grade....when you got your first Jeep
and old is just a state of mind!!

Last edited by JKGirl; 05-03-2007 at 04:53 AM.
Old 05-03-2007, 04:57 AM
JK Super Freak

that would make me 3rd or 4th grade....when you got your first Jeep
Now your making me feel like I should just go ahead and jump into a grave. Someday you will be one of the old guy. I mean girl, then the shoe will be on the other foot. :toung: ps I have no mind.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:05 AM
JK Freak

your not old...nope...I tell you its just a state of mind...I have met people younger than me that were so cranky and old...and I have met 90 year olds that made me feel old!! I never want to get old....nope-- not going to do it.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:05 AM
JK Super Freak

But yep...I am a Jeepaholic....and I said this would never happed! LOL...but after a doorless, topless summer.... well you know...Its a jeep thing...

And thats so true most do not understand!! Yesterdy we were out in the yard...hubbo was tinkering with the Jeep...I was watching and asking questions...wearing my new "JKGirl" shirt ( hubbo got me one made to match my jeep...isnt he sweet????) and a neighbor come us to see what we were doing..( I am sure to his conservative self we seemed like freaks...) .. well....he asked a few questions...then proceeds to tell us how-- he dosen't put money into his vehicles...( hubbo wanted to say we can tell -- you drive a purple ranger!lol) We told him well its a ton of fun...and we enjoy it...not sure why he felt he had to interject his opinion anyway...but I added Hey its a Jeep thing!!...and you know what-- He DIDN'T understand...LOL...

But to the Jeepers that DO understand-- Isn't it fun... Last week I was washing the JK and a Jeep kept driving by...I know he was checkin out my JK...I wish they would have stopped..I mean...Are we like family when you own Jeeps???
Yes it is a family. and you are right Real Men do Love Jesus!

Last edited by rupedog; 05-06-2007 at 10:25 PM.
Old 05-03-2007, 07:53 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
I am not an addict, i dont spend 40+hours a week perusing these threads and look... and readi... uhm...

I am not an addict!

*stomp* :angry:

Me either.. well um.. I will join JA if I sell one of my guns to finance some mod or part for my JK.. Untill then.. I am just having a mid life crisis..!!!
Old 05-05-2007, 10:22 PM
JK Newbie

Hi, My name is Mike.

I am a Jeepaholic

I first knew there was a problem when I would sit down at my computer late at night and instead of looking for boobies i started looking at jeep pictures, lifts, tires, ect...

I find myself dreaming of climbing over rocks, driving through mud, bolting on endless bumper and winch combos. My wife has made me start wearing plastic shorts to bed because of nocturnal emmisions

yesterday, my wife came home early from work...
She found me hunched over in the bathroom with a copy of the new 4 wheel parts catalog

oh the agony
Jeepaholics Anonymous
So when can we get a local trailride going in OKC

Quick Reply: Should we start a chapter of JA?