Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Should we start a chapter of JA?

Old 04-16-2007, 03:49 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by moun10eer
Actually, MJS_Jeep_888 is even worse (better!?)... posted 994 since Jan 07. That's 331 posts per month!!!
If you go to their public profile it will give you the average posts per day.
Old 04-16-2007, 04:32 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by moun10eer
Actually, MJS_Jeep_888 is even worse (better!?)... posted 994 since Jan 07. That's 331 posts per month!!!
Read my earlier post on this thread... it's evolution, baby!

I just started a new job today, so my daytime use will be drastically down... but I've still gotta get my daily fix, so I'll try to jump in on lunch and at night... wouldn't want to deprive you all of my useless and unfunny posts. :whoaisme:
Old 04-16-2007, 05:15 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Rubimon
Both Jack and MJSJeep 888 are averaging over 9 posts be day. Heck they will be at the 3500 mark in a year. Unless of course they receive treatment or get fired. If they get fired I am sure the average would increase.
If I get fired I'll be sleeping in my JK! Wait, is that a bad thing?
Old 04-16-2007, 05:44 PM
JK Freak

Smile

I don't post alot but as a Moderator I read every post!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if JK-FORUM will pay for Dr. Visits.

My wife runs the Local chapter of Jeep-a-non. Papabear
Old 04-16-2007, 07:56 PM
JK Newbie

Default I thought I was bad

LMy wife came down the other night and asked if I was looking at jeep pictures again.... Its only 1:30 am what else would I be doing at that time. My Jeep isn't here to sleep in yet. So I don.t I just stay on my laptop till the battery dies, like it is about to do.
Old 04-16-2007, 07:59 PM
JK Freak

Smile

Originally Posted by Giovani_Customs
LMy wife came down the other night and asked if I was looking at jeep pictures again.... Its only 1:30 am what else would I be doing at that time. My Jeep isn't here to sleep in yet. So I don.t I just stay on my laptop till the battery dies, like it is about to do.
I know the feeling, my wfe says the same thing. Can't sleep in mine yet either, still in peices in Toledo.
Old 04-17-2007, 07:16 AM
JK Newbie

You can get the forum on your Blackberry????? Oh no.
Old 04-17-2007, 07:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

i am not obsessed with online jeep stuff. I am addicted to the off road. I cant get enough of it now. The way the jeep handles off road keep me hanging with the TJ's i run with with more mods than me and i love it. Cant beat the feeling. The girlfriend has decided she is ready to try and go off road with me. Anyone know if there is a Couples Jeep-aholic group?
Old 04-17-2007, 11:52 AM
JK Newbie

Default I am not a addict about jeeps

My name is Joe, I think this is funny. I don't even have a jk on order. I keep logging on to this jk forum all the time. It a wealth of info and everybody is great. My lovely wife says I am like a 16 Year old, beging for my 1st car. I am 48. I like the new jeep and plan to order one the 1st of May. I have to go now, THE WIFE IS COMEING.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:17 PM
JK Newbie

Default Sick - Need Help!

How's this for sick. I drove my new Jeep Green Rubi JK nearly 100 miles today. I took it on a routine trip with my family to visit the in-laws. We had great weather! Clear skies... 70s... light breeze. We had the hardtop off... bikini top on. The trip took nearly 2 hours. Only one problem: I don't have my Rubi, yet. I took this imaginary drive while sitting at my desk at work. I imagined every stop... every turn. I even imagined stopping for gas and taking a bathroom break... then walking out of the rest area and seeing my Jeep sitting there in the sun. I did all this while I was supposed to be working. This isn't even the sick part. The sick part is that I haven't even ordered my Jeep, yet! I need help.

Last edited by Jeep101; 04-17-2007 at 04:30 PM.

Quick Reply: Should we start a chapter of JA?