Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Should we start a chapter of JA?

Old 05-25-2007, 05:53 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

so thats what rupedog looks like...
Old 05-25-2007, 07:17 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JKGirl
so thats what rupedog looks like...
Hey, I much pretty then that. It would make a cool av. for me... I here by give my permission to anyone that can change it.
Old 05-25-2007, 07:47 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by rupedog
Hey, I much pretty then that. It would make a cool av. for me... I here by give my permission to anyone that can change it.
Someone did.. but he's stone now...(not moving)....
Old 05-25-2007, 07:53 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by captsam54
Someone did.. but he's stone now...(not moving)....
I just copied it and put it in. I didn't know how to keep it moving.
Old 05-25-2007, 07:59 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by rupedog
I just copied it and put it in. I didn't know how to keep it moving.
OH, I just thought it was because you were already medicated today...(stone)
Old 05-25-2007, 08:04 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by captsam54
OH, I just thought it was because you were already medicated today...(stone)
Well that to, well now I got to go. I have to clear the phone line for the Doctors office to call. Talk to you later.
Old 05-25-2007, 08:06 AM
JK Newbie

Hey, My name is Paul.
I'm a Jeepaholic,
and I'm a lurker.

I don't have the right to post with owners of the JK. I don't have one yet, so I keep to the shadows... until the day I can come out into the light of JK ownership.
I'm just not worthy....

Every night I ask the wife if she would like to.. ya know, snuggle up and maybe look at some, some JK pics, or some mods, that I found on the site today.
The first time she said I may need some help.... and take my hand off that thing.
I'm sure she meant the mouse?

Thank you for your understanding and support.
This site gives me a 6" lift.

Last edited by Mage; 05-25-2007 at 08:10 AM.
Old 05-25-2007, 08:07 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by meech_kills
Hey guys... I think I need a seat in your next meeting.

My name is Mike, I'm new here at JK-Forum. I got my JK last week, I'm at 500 miles. I already busted a rim and tire off-roading last weekend. My trail buddy called me an idiot for hitting the type of trails I did with the dinky stock all season tires that came on my X model. I couldn't help it... I can't just sit and wait for new tires.

So for the last few days when I get to work, I check my work email, I check my personal email, I open up a browser window for JK-Forum, minimize the screen, get started on some work, bring the browser window back up after 5 to 10 minutes, look through posts for about 5 to 10 minutes and minimize the screen again, work on some stuff for another 10 minutes, go back to the JK-Forum browser again, and this goes on and on for the rest of the day. It's actually 7:13 PM here right now and I should have left work 2 hours ago but I'm still here trying to catch up on work, yet I'm just sitting here typing up a message.

I'm scared. I fear for my job. What's happening to me? Please tell me the excitement dies down after a while. I skipped out on dinner with my Girl Friend last night. I told her I had to stop at my parents house to help with some stuff but really I went to go look at tires I can't afford. Tires, you guys! Tires!!! I passed up getting some poon so I can look at tires!!!

I've been telling myself that I probably wont spend much time on this forum once I've gone through and read all the posts that I've missed out on and when I'm all caught up it won't be as bad. After reading what you guys are going through, I'm losing hope on that idea.
My wife says I'm a Jeep f_g cuz I'd rather read the Quadretec catalog than get laid. Is there something wrong with me.
Old 05-25-2007, 08:12 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by skibum
My wife says I'm a Jeep f_g cuz I'd rather read the Quadretec catalog than get laid. Is there something wrong with me.
Defantly something wrong with me.. If I don't get something for my Jk every day.. I go into a panic attack.. I'm Ok today as I just ordered a safari top...

(yesterday my trail cover came in.. )

Now what am I going to do over the long Mermorial weekend???
Old 05-25-2007, 08:13 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by skibum
Defiantly something wrong with me.. If I don't get something for my Jk every day.. I go into a panic attack.. I'm OK today as I just ordered a safari top...

(yesterday my trail cover came in.. )

Now what am I going to do over the long Memorial weekend???

Quick Reply: Should we start a chapter of JA?