Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Should we start a chapter of JA?

Old 05-24-2007, 07:32 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CLACKEY(_!_)
One time after being on the forum for about an hour or FIVE. I looked at the bulletin board and all of the latest posts said "CLACKEY(_!_). Im no expert but I'm pretty sure thats BAD!
Yeah, I'd say that's bad.
Old 05-24-2007, 07:36 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AZCA jeeper
Yeah, I'd say that's bad.

If anyone would know it would be you!!!!!
Old 05-24-2007, 07:43 PM
JK Super Freak

If anyone would know it would be you!!!!!
Me? I don't have an addiction. If I felt like it I could leave anytime I want....I just choose not to.

If anyone would know, it would be rupedog or Eddie. Rupedog, the guy who had 1200 posts in a month.
Old 05-24-2007, 07:49 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by AZCA jeeper
Me? I don't have an addiction. If I felt like it I could leave anytime I want....I just choose not to.

If anyone would know, it would be rupedog or Eddie. Rupedog, the guy who had 1200 posts in a month.
And who ids this?
Total Posts: 1,403 (7.58 posts per day)

Yep you guessed it it's you.
Old 05-24-2007, 07:55 PM
JK Jedi

Rupedog is averaging 29.52 posts per day. Time for an intervention! To his defense, he is laid up and off work. I suppose if I was in the same boat, my daily average would go up too.
Old 05-24-2007, 07:59 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by meech_kills
Hey guys... I think I need a seat in your next meeting.

My name is Mike, I'm new here at JK-Forum. I got my JK last week, I'm at 500 miles. I already busted a rim and tire off-roading last weekend. My trail buddy called me an idiot for hitting the type of trails I did with the dinky stock all season tires that came on my X model. I couldn't help it... I can't just sit and wait for new tires.

So for the last few days when I get to work, I check my work email, I check my personal email, I open up a browser window for JK-Forum, minimize the screen, get started on some work, bring the browser window back up after 5 to 10 minutes, look through posts for about 5 to 10 minutes and minimize the screen again, work on some stuff for another 10 minutes, go back to the JK-Forum browser again, and this goes on and on for the rest of the day. It's actually 7:13 PM here right now and I should have left work 2 hours ago but I'm still here trying to catch up on work, yet I'm just sitting here typing up a message.

I'm scared. I fear for my job. What's happening to me? Please tell me the excitement dies down after a while. I skipped out on dinner with my Girl Friend last night. I told her I had to stop at my parents house to help with some stuff but really I went to go look at tires I can't afford. Tires, you guys! Tires!!! I passed up getting some poon so I can look at tires!!!

I've been telling myself that I probably wont spend much time on this forum once I've gone through and read all the posts that I've missed out on and when I'm all caught up it won't be as bad. After reading what you guys are going through, I'm losing hope on that idea.
Here it is a week after getting my Jeep and putting 1300 miles on my new JK I am back here and I should be in bed next to my wife sleeping or something like that because i have to get up in 6 hours and drive my new Jeep 62 miles to work so i can get new wheels an tires so I can post pictures here so I have something interesting to write about so I canspend more time onthe forum and get less sleep and be tired at work but I go to work so I can get ew toys so I can come here and have something interesting to say and soIcanread yourpostsandfindnewtoysformyJeepandbuttogetmynewto ysIhavetogotoworkbutIhavetovisitJKforumsoIcanfindn ewtoys.........So Go Wheeling!!!!!!
Old 05-24-2007, 08:07 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Rubimon
Rupedog is averaging 29.52 posts per day. Time for an intervention! To his defense, he is laid up and off work. I suppose if I was in the same boat, my daily average would go up too.
Youre the MOD. Take responsibility and cut him off! Help the man. He probually has the internet straight to his brain at this point.
Old 05-24-2007, 08:21 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

My Name is Liz...
I am a Jeepaholic.
Loving it too.
Old 05-24-2007, 08:29 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by rupedog
How about "I need to go for a drive to clear my head"
That works for me
Old 05-24-2007, 08:49 PM
JK Super Freak

Youre the MOD. Take responsibility and cut him off! Help the man. He probually has the internet straight to his brain at this point.
HE HE HE

rupedog>>>>>

Quick Reply: Should we start a chapter of JA?