Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Should we start a chapter of JA?

Old 05-06-2007, 04:56 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I am also a Jeppaholic . Every morning I wake up, and I don't want to go to work. But wait I get to drive my JEEP . Why can't work be further then 5 minutes.:sad: .

(0llllllll0)
Old 05-06-2007, 06:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bodybrdng
I am also a Jeppaholic . Every morning I wake up, and I don't want to go to work. But wait I get to drive my JEEP . Why can't work be further then 5 minutes.:sad: .

(0llllllll0)
Take a longer route.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

(0llllllll0)

I feel your pain. I work from home. The lack of a commute is killing me!
Old 05-06-2007, 07:12 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GMAN
Take a longer route.
It doesn't matter. There are 4 different ways to get to work and they all take the same amount of time
Old 05-06-2007, 09:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

It doesn't matter. There are 4 different ways to get to work and they all take the same amount of time
Not if you drive in the opposite direction.
Old 05-06-2007, 06:54 PM
JK Newbie

Default Not a true JeepAholic

Originally Posted by GMAN
Not if you drive in the opposite direction.
A real JeepAholic would have thought of that.
Plus the poor soul that works at home is not setting up enough business meetings, business lunches, etc. Another way to use your Jeep is move your mailing address to the Post Office, that way you have to go and pick up your mail every day. Even better if you live in a town like mine there are maybe a dozen or mor post offices you can get a box at the furthest one from your house.
Additional excuses to drive....
need paper for the printer
my pen ran out of link
my printer ran out of ink
I need a new stapler
and then after you have completly refurnished your home office ... I need to go get an oil change
I need to go get gas
Old 05-06-2007, 10:27 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Giovani_Customs
A real JeepAholic would have thought of that.
Plus the poor soul that works at home is not setting up enough business meetings, business lunches, etc. Another way to use your Jeep is move your mailing address to the Post Office, that way you have to go and pick up your mail every day. Even better if you live in a town like mine there are maybe a dozen or mor post offices you can get a box at the furthest one from your house.
Additional excuses to drive....
need paper for the printer
my pen ran out of link
my printer ran out of ink
I need a new stapler
and then after you have completly refurnished your home office ... I need to go get an oil change
I need to go get gas
How about "I need to go for a drive to clear my head"
Old 05-24-2007, 05:30 PM
JK Newbie

Default Room for one more?

Hey guys... I think I need a seat in your next meeting.

My name is Mike, I'm new here at JK-Forum. I got my JK last week, I'm at 500 miles. I already busted a rim and tire off-roading last weekend. My trail buddy called me an idiot for hitting the type of trails I did with the dinky stock all season tires that came on my X model. I couldn't help it... I can't just sit and wait for new tires.

So for the last few days when I get to work, I check my work email, I check my personal email, I open up a browser window for JK-Forum, minimize the screen, get started on some work, bring the browser window back up after 5 to 10 minutes, look through posts for about 5 to 10 minutes and minimize the screen again, work on some stuff for another 10 minutes, go back to the JK-Forum browser again, and this goes on and on for the rest of the day. It's actually 7:13 PM here right now and I should have left work 2 hours ago but I'm still here trying to catch up on work, yet I'm just sitting here typing up a message.

I'm scared. I fear for my job. What's happening to me? Please tell me the excitement dies down after a while. I skipped out on dinner with my Girl Friend last night. I told her I had to stop at my parents house to help with some stuff but really I went to go look at tires I can't afford. Tires, you guys! Tires!!! I passed up getting some poon so I can look at tires!!!

I've been telling myself that I probably wont spend much time on this forum once I've gone through and read all the posts that I've missed out on and when I'm all caught up it won't be as bad. After reading what you guys are going through, I'm losing hope on that idea.
Old 05-24-2007, 05:35 PM
JK Newbie

my gf says i love my jeep more than her, and i havent even gotten it yet, this is going to be bad
Old 05-24-2007, 07:30 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default overkill

One time after being on the forum for about an hour or FIVE. I looked at the bulletin board and all of the latest posts said "CLACKEY(_!_). Im no expert but I'm pretty sure thats BAD!

Quick Reply: Should we start a chapter of JA?