Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Should we start a chapter of JA?

Old 04-16-2007, 09:02 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Should we start a chapter of JA?

I have a terrible admission to make. I spend WAY too much time on this site. Not just a little too much, but WAY too much. I'm pretty positive I've spent a good 6-8 hours of the last 2 weeks doing real work. 6-8 out of 80, or 10%. That's not so good. If it's not this site, it's one of the sponsors.

I am writing this at the noon hour of Monday, and have yet to accomplish anythign besides answer a few phone calls. Pathetic. I really need to learn some self control.

Jeepers Anonymous anyone?

I don't even have my F'ing jeep yet. I think I may have a problem. Help.

And yes, I love lamp.
Old 04-16-2007, 09:19 AM
JK Newbie

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

When I read your first couple statements, I thought "Wow, this guy needs help".

When I read that you don't even have your Jeep yet, the red flags went flying. When you do get your Jeep, it can only go downhill from here.

I smell a new "Intervention" episode on A&E.
Old 04-16-2007, 09:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JackMacOKC
I have a terrible admission to make. I spend WAY too much time on this site. Not just a little too much, but WAY too much. I'm pretty positive I've spent a good 6-8 hours of the last 2 weeks doing real work. 6-8 out of 80, or 10%. That's not so good. If it's not this site, it's one of the sponsors.

I am writing this at the noon hour of Monday, and have yet to accomplish anythign besides answer a few phone calls. Pathetic. I really need to learn some self control.

Jeepers Anonymous anyone?

I don't even have my F'ing jeep yet. I think I may have a problem. Help.

And yes, I love lamp.
Me too. My wife says i have a problem. I sold my TJ a couple of months ago so I can get a JK. Can not buy a jk till we buy a house in October of this year. But I still check this form every day looking at pics and mods. By the time i get around to getting the jk I will know everything that I want.

I made the mistake of going house hunting this weekend. We almost bought the first house we liked knowing that we would barely have any money for food or gas till my wife graduates in October. This didn't bother me to much since I know it gets me closer to getting my jk.

I need JA.
Old 04-16-2007, 09:28 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by aaholland
I made the mistake of going house hunting this weekend. We almost bought the first house we liked knowing that we would barely have any money for food or gas till my wife graduates in October. This didn't bother me to much since I know it gets me closer to getting my jk.

I need JA.
Boy I know that feeling. My wife graduated this time last year, we're just now barely able to afford these type of things - which is why we're splurging a little (for me! ok!)

I feel like a crack addict...except I haven't used all my money yet. Will someone please call the police when I'm hawking flat panel monitors from work in the for sale forum to finance lift kits?
Old 04-16-2007, 09:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

My name is Dan, I'm a Jeepaholic..................
Old 04-16-2007, 09:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JackMacOKC
And yes, I love lamp.
Do you really love the lamp, or are you just saying it because you saw it?
Old 04-16-2007, 09:34 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi, I'm David and I'm a jeepaholic. I think I need a cup of coffee and a cigarette
Old 04-16-2007, 10:07 AM
JK Junkie

I'm not a Jeepaholic and you can't make me admit that I am. I am a Jeep fanatic, and there's nothing wrong with it.
Old 04-16-2007, 10:08 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Renegade
I'm not a Jeepaholic and you can't make me admit that I am. I am a Jeep fanatic, and there's nothing wrong with it.
The first step to solving your problem, is admitting you have one.
Old 04-16-2007, 10:15 AM
JK Freak

My wife thinks between the "loss" I felt when I sold my TJ and the expounding "love" I showed when I picked up my new JK - there will be nothing left for our first newborn in August!!! To be honest, I cant wait to teach my kid the Jeepin' ropes!! Just as long as he or she says "Momma" before "Jeep"!!!

Quick Reply: Should we start a chapter of JA?