Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Seatglovers

Old 09-09-2008, 06:14 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seatglovers

Unusual 1st post. I picked up an '07 4dr. JK on Sat. Searched the forums for seat cover suggestions and pulled the trigger on a set of "Seatglovers" Sunday night. I bought them thru the e-bay site, but saw that it was a local comp. (Lithia, FL). When I realized the shop was less than seven miles from my house, I called to see if I could get refunded the delivery fee and just be charged tax. Marc called me back within the hour and not only refunded the shipping, but delivered them to my house! Talk about customer service. He also asked me to remind anyone out there, that if you are having ANY issues don't hesitate to call. He also wanted me to pass on that they are now officially licensed Mopar products and will soon have embroidered logo seat covers. Just the tops will be available if you want to upgrade. I don't know when that is going to happen though.

Quick Reply: Seatglovers