Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Seat Glovers Out of Business?

Old 03-21-2009, 11:47 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kbmk1023
My husband has Wet Okole's in his TJ and he loves them.
X2.... they are well worth every penny....
Old 03-21-2009, 02:37 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've heard lots of good things about Wet Okoles and Seat Glovers....Seat Glovers is a sponsor of this forum, and you should definitely give them a look!

I have cover kings and they are pretty cheap - worth the money I paid for them but they are falling apart and weren't made that well.
Old 03-21-2009, 04:01 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My Wet Okoles still look great after 2 years in 2 JKs. High quality stuff. Plus they offer a military discount.
Old 03-21-2009, 04:36 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by JackMac4
I've heard lots of good things about Wet Okoles and Seat Glovers....Seat Glovers is a sponsor of this forum, and you should definitely give them a look!

I have cover kings and they are pretty cheap - worth the money I paid for them but they are falling apart and weren't made that well.
I have seat glovers and they broke, split and faded all from the moment I opened the package, They look about 5 years old and they arent even a year old yet..... after 6 months people were asking me when I was replacing them....

So yes, they are a sponsor, you can look at them, but in my opinion I would do just that, look and buy something and somplace else.

But thats my experience with them and I know a few other's who had the same expeience. GOOD LUCK with what ever you choose.
Old 03-22-2009, 03:06 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've had a set of the Coverkings in black for the wifes black JK unlimited for almost three years now, and they still look as good as the day I bought them. Of course they're still in the box in a closet. Got a great buy on them, which I couldn't pass on, however I had already purchased a set of Wet Okole's in black and already had them installed. As far as the Okole's, I can't say enough about them. They've been on the Jeep since we got it, and are still in great shape. Sure you pay $$$ for them, but I'd rather pay high $$$ for something that will last, then pay small $$$ for something that's going to fall apart in about 5 years. We have a 2 year old pitbull that is about 68lbs of solid muscle and energy who loves to ride in the Jeep, and the Okole's have withstood him from the time he was a puppy. Kinda hard to get those short hairs off though.
As far as the Seat Glovers, can't help you there.

Last edited by Lorrel; 03-22-2009 at 03:12 AM.
Old 03-22-2009, 02:28 PM
JK Newbie

First time poster here. Just bought an 08 Sahara 2DR on Thursday and the first thing I did Friday was buy a full set of Seat Glovers, on wayoflife's recommendation, but it seems like a lot has changed since that was written.

I ran across this thread immediately after I made the purchase, and am now in the midst of a PayPal dispute with Seat Glovers, to which they have yet to respond (or any phone calls, for that matter).

Had I known about Wet Okoles (and their military discount), I would have gone with them.

Justin
Old 03-22-2009, 04:31 PM
JK Freak

Yea im giving they one more day to respond then im going to Paypal to get my money back. I think that this is all ridiculous. They took the money so fast and they responded at the beginning with a tracing number but nothing was ever shipped. I just says billing information received.
Old 03-29-2009, 08:53 PM
JK Newbie

Update: https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-talk-26/response-seat-glovers-10%25-off-all-march-orders%3B-50%25-off-3-members-79552/.

Quick Reply: Seat Glovers Out of Business?