Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Seat Covers

Old 03-23-2008, 12:22 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seat Covers

Please forgive the 'newbie' questions. Do you have seat covers? What about driving with the top off - bird crap, sprinkles, etc.... (I'm kind of a neat freak).
Old 03-23-2008, 12:26 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wet okole here.

neat freak and wrangler dont really mesh.
Old 03-23-2008, 12:27 PM
JK Newbie

I prefer my seat cover to ride with her top off...
Old 03-23-2008, 12:34 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by michiganjeep2008
Please forgive the 'newbie' questions. Do you have seat covers? What about driving with the top off - bird crap, sprinkles, etc.... (I'm kind of a neat freak).
Sahara?!?!?!?
Old 03-24-2008, 05:31 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Conradfreedumb
Sahara?!?!?!?
I have the waterproof seat covers because I have been rained out a few times now and don't want the seats to get f'ed up yet.

Sahara doesn't mean your a neat freak.
Exhibit A:
Old 03-24-2008, 06:43 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by mikeyfl
neat freak and wrangler dont really mesh.

I more or less gave up after the first week....
Old 03-24-2008, 08:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

I need some seat covers also. Not necessarily from the elements but my wife manages a horse farm and is good and dirty when I pick her up at the end of the day. My problem is spending the money on the seat covers I see recommended here...I have full faith they are worth the money and although my wallet would ache I would get over. My wife is the one pushing more so than me for seat protection but she isn't feeling the $200ish for covers. We have looked at the usual places at the cheapy covers even found some that might fit but not in styles I would ever tarnish the Jeep with.
Old 03-24-2008, 10:15 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by TekWarren
I need some seat covers also. Not necessarily from the elements but my wife manages a horse farm and is good and dirty when I pick her up at the end of the day. My problem is spending the money on the seat covers I see recommended here...I have full faith they are worth the money and although my wallet would ache I would get over. My wife is the one pushing more so than me for seat protection but she isn't feeling the $200ish for covers. We have looked at the usual places at the cheapy covers even found some that might fit but not in styles I would ever tarnish the Jeep with.
You could always go the old-towel route... That's what I've been doing after work.

There's also a mopar seat cover. It doesn't cover all of the seats 100%, it's more of a surface protection. It looks good, but I'm not positive of the price
Old 03-24-2008, 12:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

I've heard of the mopar covers...might have to check into them.

I did the towel thing for a while in the car I had...this is going to sound silly but after a while I almost felt like I was disrespecting my own wife by throwing a towel down on her seat before she got in.
Old 03-24-2008, 12:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the Smittybilt Neoprene covers and they are great. 4 wheel drive hardware has the rear seats for free if you buy the fronts. Can't beat the deal. $150 and you have all the seats covered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Seat Covers