Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Saharas = Mall Crawlers?

Old 10-05-2011, 08:55 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh no the sahara boys need to asure us that they not only go to malls usin the highway, sometimes they take the backroads. Good job guys! Want a cookie?

Btw... Just fkn wit you guys
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3413559785.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	219484  

Last edited by EarlyJk; 10-05-2011 at 09:06 AM.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:59 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ohferfukssake, here we go again.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hi from Sweden

very sadly, Jeep Sweden only sell Sahara, so no Rubicon or sport
Old 10-05-2011, 10:45 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
ohferfukssake, here we go again.
OMG was that funny. It took me a second to decipher it, but when I finally got it, !

And thanks to matador for resurrecting this hideous thread after over a month of silence.
Old 10-05-2011, 11:24 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Hook-Em
OMG was that funny. It took me a second to decipher it, but when I finally got it, !

And thanks to matador for resurrecting this hideous thread after over a month of silence.
haha throwing trolls food NOM NOM NOM
Old 10-05-2011, 02:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just caught this thread, did not read all of it but some of it is funny other post just show why some people should not breed.

I am not sure what group I fit into as I bought a 2dr sport with a few options on it as it was the only one on the lot in the color that I wanted, so since I decided to buy a 2dr sport instead of a rubi then am I now Joe Dirt, or am I the Jeeper that wanted a blank canvas to build - not buy his Jeep.

When it comes to money mine is sunk into a new loaded Yukon for the wife and kids, my house, which has a nice size garage for working on my "low" end Jeep and the other hobbies that I enjoy which are not cheap.

I ask myself why would I spend over 30,000 on a Jeep that I am just going to take most of the parts off and rebuild it. If that is your thing though go for it, but why snub your nose at others. When I had my CJ I did not fault those with YJs, when I had my TJ I did not look down on those with JKs and now I have a JK and love it.

As others have said, a jeep is a jeep. Some could argue that the JK is not a true Jeep if you come right down to it, as it is excessively plush and user friendly when compared to its ancestors. So to "really" be into the Jeep lifestyle I guess I need to rip out the AC, carpet, pwr steering, pwr brakes, dull the paint, get rid of the steel doors, radio, and cut the motor in half. Guess what though, I enjoy my comfort and the little extras that it has, if I wanted a spartan tank I would have built another CJ......which I may do

Come on are we this judgmental? Are there now social classes for Jeeps? What’s next a Jeep without a certain brand tire is taboo?

I say wheel what you have and enjoy it and to those that don’t like what you wheel, well when they need a hand just remind them that you are not capable as your jeep is not as "good" as theirs .
Old 10-05-2011, 02:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hurst11JK
Just caught this thread, did not read all of it but some of it is funny other post just show why some people should not breed.

I am not sure what group I fit into as I bought a 2dr sport with a few options on it as it was the only one on the lot in the color that I wanted, so since I decided to buy a 2dr sport instead of a rubi then am I now Joe Dirt, or am I the Jeeper that wanted a blank canvas to build - not buy his Jeep.

When it comes to money mine is sunk into a new loaded Yukon for the wife and kids, my house, which has a nice size garage for working on my "low" end Jeep and the other hobbies that I enjoy which are not cheap.

I ask myself why would I spend over 30,000 on a Jeep that I am just going to take most of the parts off and rebuild it. If that is your thing though go for it, but why snub your nose at others. When I had my CJ I did not fault those with YJs, when I had my TJ I did not look down on those with JKs and now I have a JK and love it.

As others have said, a jeep is a jeep. Some could argue that the JK is not a true Jeep if you come right down to it, as it is excessively plush and user friendly when compared to its ancestors. So to "really" be into the Jeep lifestyle I guess I need to rip out the AC, carpet, pwr steering, pwr brakes, dull the paint, get rid of the steel doors, radio, and cut the motor in half. Guess what though, I enjoy my comfort and the little extras that it has, if I wanted a spartan tank I would have built another CJ......which I may do

Come on are we this judgmental? Are there now social classes for Jeeps? What’s next a Jeep without a certain brand tire is taboo?

I say wheel what you have and enjoy it and to those that don’t like what you wheel, well when they need a hand just remind them that you are not capable as your jeep is not as "good" as theirs .
Good job man. I agree totally.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:08 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ChryslerChris
Dude, you HAD to revive this thread??
I think that Chris has

1) either learned the error of his ways; or

2) been beaten into submission and is crying in the corner now that this Pandoras box has been re-opened.

I'm done with this thread.

Last edited by Notakar; 10-05-2011 at 06:19 PM.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:34 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ECHO
What your not going to start a Poll... Just joking... I thought this thread died a slow death..
Click image for larger version

Name:	040206bush[1].jpg
Views:	172
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	219656

...wouldn't be prudent!!!

Last edited by Notakar; 10-05-2011 at 06:19 PM.
Old 10-07-2011, 03:57 AM
JK Newbie

Ill start a poll
Poll: has anyone ever picked up a mom at the mall and then banged her in her sahara in the mall parking lot?

Quick Reply: Saharas = Mall Crawlers?