Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Saharas = Mall Crawlers?

Old 08-17-2011, 01:16 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Guys........ Seriously??? Even I'm sick of this.
Old 08-17-2011, 01:23 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ChryslerChris
Crap sorry posted in the wrong spot. Not bumping or anything.
I'm sure it wasn't intentional. :sarcasm:
Old 08-17-2011, 01:26 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by SBEII
Yeah! anything less than a Rubicon is a poser wannabe! Y'all need to take that lame stuff home.

No offense though!

Jeep=Happy in any form except maybe lowered on 26" spinners.
bahaha why pay the thousands of dollars more if u plan on modding everything that a "rubicon" comes with????? kinda pointless don't ya think? to me that is just one expensive sticker don't get me wrong, i love all jeeps and to each their own, but its kinda senseless... no offense
Old 08-17-2011, 01:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ChryslerChris
Guys........ Seriously??? Even I'm sick of this.
Yah I agree. Lets end this

He made a mistake and he regrets saying it. I'm sure he will never bash a Sahara again

Everybody owes everybody a beer Problem solved
Old 08-17-2011, 01:30 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by csantucci
bahaha why pay the thousands of dollars more if u plan on modding everything that a "rubicon" comes with????? kinda pointless don't ya think? to me that is just one expensive sticker don't get me wrong, i love all jeeps and to each their own, but its kinda senseless... no offense
Because how fast is the average person going to mod it? If they can afford the slightly higher monthly payment and be well off right away good for them. Why not start out in the middle instead of starting at the bottom and spending all that time and cash making it as good as a rubicon. D44's arent cheap.

And ChryslerChris is probably the biggest post padder on this forum. Only been on the forum for a few months and already has over 500 posts. I'd love for the mods to go and delete this thread just to see how many posts he'd lose.
Old 08-17-2011, 01:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by MarbleheadGuy
The Sahara has and also will be the 'luxury' Jeep. This is a fact. Can you make a nasty off roader with one? Of course. Can you be as much a Jeeper at heart as the guy driving the Rubicon? Absolutely. It's been said before but I'll say it again - a Jeep is a Jeep and they all kick ass.
Agreed! And I say to the mall crawler soccer moms........ more power to ya'! They are kick ass! It's a convertible that won't let ya' sit when conditions get a little hairy (weather n such)! Enjoy your JK your way! But don't forget to wave! ; )
Old 08-17-2011, 01:36 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by karls10jk
Broke college kid here who wants to mod the bare bones to the MAX. People buy the different jeeps for the options (or lack thereof), me- the lack of options is what I wanted and it just so happened to fit my broke-ass budget.

So now this broke college kid needs to scrape together $10k to finish paying off my 2010 purchased in July......maybe I'm not so broke after all............

I dunno why people hate on each other's jeeps. No hate here, I don't really care why you bought your jeep so long as you enjoy it.
This app needs a "like" button! ; )
Old 08-17-2011, 02:41 PM
Super Moderator

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by Xman4602

This app needs a "like" button! ; )
How about a delete button
Old 08-18-2011, 02:43 PM
JK Newbie

Saharas are for soccer moms for mall crawling. a prius is for a tree hugger looking to save the environment. A lifted pickup is for a red neck that works construction. A chrysler 300 is for one of those people who like 22's with chrome and deal drugs. a certain type of vehicle is made for a reason. Sarahas = mall crawlers
Old 08-18-2011, 02:50 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jeepmont
Saharas are for soccer moms for mall crawling. a prius is for a tree hugger looking to save the environment. A lifted pickup is for a red neck that works construction. A chrysler 300 is for one of those people who like 22's with chrome and deal drugs. a certain type of vehicle is made for a reason. Sarahas = mall crawlers
Another nubie troll!!

Quick Reply: Saharas = Mall Crawlers?