Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Saharas = Mall Crawlers?

Old 08-13-2011, 10:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally

Please chang the subject to:

ChryslerChris= Mall crawler

:rotfl mao2:
Old 08-13-2011, 11:09 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Yuliya
Yesterday I read only a couple first pages and the last one before replying. Today I put my kids to bed and decided to read the rest but there are so many pages! So many cool and funny posts!! I didn't know that getting a Jeep will get me here and to chatting on the site and meeting other Jeepers on the trails. I'm having so much fun and it's a complete change from driving Ford Flex I used to! As I said they're many cool posts and I think it's a bit crazy if I keep quoting to almost every post and add another 20 pages...I got only to page 8 tonight...leaving more fun for tomorrow lol. To be continued...
how did you like that flex! i always thought they were cool.
Old 08-13-2011, 11:11 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by hagausaf
who cares what some random internet fuck nut thinks is the ideal Jeep. As long as the owner of said Jeep likes it then why should anything else matter? Lets all shut the fuck up and worry about the Jeep we own and drink some cold brews
CHEERS bro

pretty much what i said a few pages back
Old 08-14-2011, 09:30 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Hbomb
how did you like that flex! i always thought they were cool.
I loved my 2009 Ford Flex and I still look at every Ford Flex that I pass ...very good car, it had navigation, 6 seats, back up camera, DVD player, a lot of room inside and it didn't look like a minivan! I would still be driving it if I wouldn't get in the car accident with the kids. Sadly front was pretty damaged and couldn't be repaired but glad me and the kids didn't get hurt. Well if I wouldn't bust my car I wouldn't be on this forum so I guess it was meant to happen =)
Old 08-17-2011, 10:30 AM
JK Super Freak

Crap sorry posted in the wrong spot. Not bumping or anything.
Old 08-17-2011, 11:47 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ChryslerChris
Crap sorry posted in the wrong spot. Not bumping or anything.
A troll who denies bumping his own thread...

Click image for larger version

Name:	2010-05-13-files_troll_2.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	198090
Old 08-17-2011, 12:13 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ahhh F*%K....I guess when I purchased my Sahara, I should have traded in my "TRAIL RATED" badge for "MALL RATED".... What a F@%King retard that started this Thread...
Old 08-17-2011, 12:25 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by RevyJKU08
Ahhh F*%K....I guess when I purchased my Sahara, I should have traded in my "TRAIL RATED" badge for "MALL RATED".... What a F@%King retard that started this Thread...
Who's really to blame here.... The person who started this OR all you Sahara owners who choose to read this thread (which I read an thought it was silly not in the best taste but harmless enough) and get BENT all out of shape enough to fill page after page of rebuttals trying to defend yourselfs from some1 you have never met (Thats hilarious). From life exprience I've learned you can't get offended by something some1 says unless it rings a sign of truth. Take that as you may, but if YOU have an issue with being a Sahara owner don't blame some1 else for calling you on it.

Last edited by EarlyJk; 08-17-2011 at 12:32 PM.
Old 08-17-2011, 01:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by EarlyJk

Who's really to blame here.... The person who started this OR all you Sahara owners who choose to read this thread (which I read an thought it was silly not in the best taste but harmless enough) and get BENT all out of shape enough to fill page after page of rebuttals trying to defend yourselfs from some1 you have never met (Thats hilarious). From life exprience I've learned you can't get offended by something some1 says unless it rings a sign of truth. Take that as you may, but if YOU have an issue with being a Sahara owner don't blame some1 else for calling you on it.
Lol I've learned through life lessons the opposite of you , it don't have to ring a sigh of truth at all to be offended. All it takes is some jackass with his jaw jacking udder bullshit to piss someone off. And I don't mean you i'n this case, I just disagree with your statement ..
Old 08-17-2011, 01:11 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like Mall Crawlen dats where all da honeys be at

i just so in my Sahara

Quick Reply: Saharas = Mall Crawlers?