Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Saharas = Mall Crawlers?

Old 08-10-2011, 08:25 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JkHauler
Ps: why the fuck is this thread still going??
Cuz, with all due respect, all the trolls have congregated to this thread and are feeding off each other
Old 08-10-2011, 08:44 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by EarlyJk
I wouldnt rock a HT if it was given to me free with a team of HT minion who would remove it at my command. Plus my ST only goes on in the winter. Doorless/topless from May till Oct... Dont care about rain, Im a man I won't melt. Lol

Notice the HT Jeep cowering in the background afraid of the rain, was that you? Lol JK
Amen bro. ST is the way to go. Nothing beats running topless and being able to do that at a drop of a hat. Besides that's all us broke-ass X/Sport owners can afford anyway
Old 08-10-2011, 08:46 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by muddenjeep
SO CAN WE ALL AGREE ALL JEEPS RULE, BUT SOME OF THEIR OWNS ARE DBags? Like ChryslerChris and Mike "the Situation." No offense Chris.
I have spent more time reading this thread than I care to admit, and will not be rejoining it, I think we should all do the same.
Bless your heart, Buckeye
Old 08-10-2011, 09:00 AM
Super Moderator

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by JkHauler
if you bought a jeep expecting anything OTHER than what you just typed.. you got ripped the fuck off.... You dont own a jeep to be warm... its not an out of the ordinary sight here in Ga to see multiple guys huddling around a vent with the hot air blowing hard...

Ps: why the fuck is this thread still going??
It's just my preference. If you like huddling with a bunch of guys then so be it bro. Does it bother you that much that I like a hardtop over a soft top? I agree this thread needs to go!!
Old 08-10-2011, 09:01 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 08-10-2011, 09:02 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Though I have seen Sarahas on the trails, I'd be hesitant if I owned one only because of the painted flares. I've ripped them off my Rubicon a couple times and would hate to see the paint damage that would inflict.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:11 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SiliconTi
Though I have seen Sarahas on the trails, I'd be hesitant if I owned one only because of the painted flares. I've ripped them off my Rubicon a couple times and would hate to see the paint damage that would inflict.
Been, there. Done that. It sucks at the time you do it, but you get over it pretty quick. Besides, it gives you justification to add another mod to your wish list. I'll tell you what does suck with the painted Sahara fender flares. Having a battery leak onto them and you don't realize it till the next day. I wasn't near as upset over the pin-striping on the flares as I was about the battery acid.

Custom Trail Pin-striping ()
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0013.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	193700

Battery Acid Damage Found the Morning After Replacing my OEM Battery ()
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00050.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	193699
Old 08-10-2011, 10:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ryan0260
It's just my preference. If you like huddling with a bunch of guys then so be it bro. Does it bother you that much that I like a hardtop over a soft top? I agree this thread needs to go!!
I run both May-Oct soft and then Nov-Apr hard. Works for me! In the winter I don't feel like shoveling 2ft of snow off my soft top at 5:30 in the morning
Old 08-10-2011, 10:31 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by TMJK2007

I run both May-Oct soft and then Nov-Apr hard. Works for me! In the winter I don't feel like shoveling 2ft of snow off my soft top at 5:30 in the morning
That I can see. I have a garage so its ST year round. I remember when I had my CJ an lived with my rents, no garage an those cold snowy morns pushin snow off of it before it gave. Seeing HTs in the Spring/Summer hurts my soul.
Old 08-10-2011, 10:33 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by TMJK2007
pretty much the same here. I really enjoy the winter 'cause I get to hear what my kids are saying to me from the back seat. In the summer, they are trained to wait until daddy is at a stop sign.

Quick Reply: Saharas = Mall Crawlers?