Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Saharas = Mall Crawlers?

Old 08-06-2011, 04:42 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by EarlyJk

Lol! Touchy touchy pretty sahara boy. Mud an trails ill torch you all day long. I leave the boulders to my beater jeep. Doubt you live anywhere near me (RI) so I wont cont. to play keyboard hero... But by your response you get my point.
Sounds like another one.
Old 08-06-2011, 04:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

why does it matter what Jeep we have anyhow? I like them all, this is JUST a forum, people get so wound up about things ,stupid we all are Jeepers
Old 08-06-2011, 04:51 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ECHO

Can I Ask why? just out of interest
I like the spur of the moment decision to go topless. On the trails a hard top jeep is much more top heavy (an being a high rollover risk vehicle to begin with it is not a good combo). Plus, I couldnt begin to tell you how many times my friends with HTs have called me to come help them move those cans off their rigs... They just seem like such pains in the ass to own.
I just dont see the need for one, especially in the JK with the 4ply sailcloth. I live in the North East where it gets well below zero in the winter, we get tons of snow an ice (58inches in January alone this year) an the Soft top has never gave me any reason to ever even consider a hard top. Like I said TEHO. Im not trying to hate on HTs so please dont take it that way.
Old 08-06-2011, 04:56 PM
JK Junkie

I like my Hardtop because my MBRP roof rack is attached to it along with all of the other crap I lug around throughout the Winter logging over 50 days plus a season snowboarding. Trust me I wouldn't even consider running a soft top in the Winter months. There's just no room and I like my rear defroster and wiper.
Old 08-06-2011, 05:08 PM
JK Freak

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by EarlyJk
Now go away so the big boys can play. This thread makes me laugh, go play mod somewhere else.
Btw i just enjoy reading this shit, I think its hilarious, I dont agree with it but its funny none the less... Thats why you havent seen me post anything against Sahara's. I like all Jeeps. The only thing I cant stand is HARD TOP Jeeps, they drive me nuts. Lol but TEHO
Okay, I'll let you play your "big boy" game... What's wrong? Someone tried to take away one of your "toys" and you got a little upset? Stop your temper tantrum right this instant young man!!

Last edited by Runewolf1973; 08-06-2011 at 05:20 PM.
Old 08-06-2011, 05:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

I just wanted to say hey in this thread since it seems everyone else did "HEY"...

Wait... damit I gave in
Old 08-06-2011, 05:27 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Runewolf1973

Okay, I'll let you play your "big boy" game... What's wrong? Someone tried to take away one of your "toys" and you got a little upset? Stop your temper tantrum right this instant young man!!
Lol. You are a tool. Go away, for a person crying for a mod to end this thread you sure are on here alot. You are making yourself look like a fool... Which I would guess is par for the course in your family tree. Lol
Old 08-06-2011, 05:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have both tops & this is the first year I have used the soft top. I like it, but the hard top is better in winter

Last edited by Jkwheelin; 08-06-2011 at 05:34 PM.
Old 08-06-2011, 05:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rterese12
I just wanted to say hey in this thread since it seems everyone else did "HEY"...

Wait... damit I gave in
Well hey back
Old 08-06-2011, 05:34 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ChryslerChris
No offense to the guys and gals who use their Saharas for offroading and doing the JK name proud (you're definitely excluded from this generalization), but I can't help but think that the Sahara and it's matching colored hard-top, fenders and chromed out bumper accents were just MADE for the soccer moms and I-ain't-into-that-Jeep-culture-thingy people out there? Hey have to keep the brand profitable, right?
That's such a fucked up assumption??? Let me guess...You are against Armor All on the tires too. Who are you to decide? Why don't we publicly label you too.

How about "Troll"

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Quick Reply: Saharas = Mall Crawlers?