Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Saharas = Mall Crawlers?

Old 08-04-2011, 12:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ChryslerChris
This monster has a life of it's own.

Most people don't get that I asked "Saharas = Mall Crawlers?" not "Your Sahara = Mall Crawler!". There was no "Your", and no exclamation mark. It was a question. And I was questioning the intention of the Sahara model as a mass-market model. But of course everyone takes things too seriously and personally and starts a flaming session
Made my day yesterday! I kept checking back to read the new replies!
Old 08-04-2011, 12:34 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by moalder
Made my day yesterday! I kept checking back to read the new replies!
It's been entertaining for sure. Most people here have a lot of wit

Some have anger management issues. For those I just remind myself not to take it too personally and have a few :b eer:
Old 08-04-2011, 12:34 PM
JK Super Freak

Location: Simi Valley, Ca., Taylorsville, Ut. and places in between
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got a Sahara simply because I couldnt, in our case, see the need for the Rubi and didnt want the barebone of the X.
Besides, it works great for DW and I to pull behind the MH.
Iv done some mods to mine and taken it offroad. Nothing radical.
Truth be known, Iv seen more stock Rubis at the malls near me more than I have seen Saharas.
Everyone has to deceide what works best for them and suit their individual porpose
Old 08-04-2011, 12:50 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by donnie
I got a Sahara simply because I couldnt, in our case, see the need for the Rubi and didnt want the barebone of the X.
Besides, it works great for DW and I to pull behind the MH.
Iv done some mods to mine and taken it offroad. Nothing radical.
Truth be known, Iv seen more stock Rubis at the malls near me more than I have seen Saharas.
Everyone has to deceide what works best for them and suit their individual porpose
Lol! Defense by throwin Rubi owners under the bus..... Some1 feels guilty ownin the pretty sahara. Just own it, its yours an you should'nt feel bad for owning it... Its not like you own a Ford?
Old 08-04-2011, 12:57 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Canyonrunner

Don't have mud like that where I live. Just wondering... how long does it take to get all that mud cleaned up?
3 months and when it rains there's still mud around my jeep.

Last edited by muddenjeep; 08-04-2011 at 01:09 PM.
Old 08-04-2011, 01:07 PM
JK Freak

This monster has a life of it's own.

Most people don't get that I asked "Saharas = Mall Crawlers?" not "Your Sahara = Mall Crawler!". There was no "Your", and no exclamation mark. It was a question. And I was questioning the intention of the Sahara model as a mass-market model. But of course everyone takes things too seriously and personally and starts a flaming session
We, off roaders, are minority when it comes to Jeep owners and without those mass marketing model wrangler would not survive, like so me others. But y should we bash on other jeeps? STILL WANT TO SEE THAT PIC OF YOUR JEEP OFF ROAD.
Old 08-04-2011, 01:22 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by muddenjeep

We, off roaders, are minority when it comes to Jeep owners and without those mass marketing model wrangler would not survive, like so me others. But y should we bash on other jeeps? STILL WANT TO SEE THAT PIC OF YOUR JEEP OFF ROAD.
Patience buddy. I wheel by myself a lot and I'm not a mudder so I don't get crazy dirty like that. So I don't have pics of me wheeling. I'm on a scheduled trip with a few Michigan forum members to an orv park mid August. Pics then
Old 08-04-2011, 02:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by danmojo82
Thats where all the bitches and hoes be at turnin tricks yo.
:rotfl mao2:

Gasp

:rotfl mao2:
Old 08-04-2011, 04:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

When I bought my Sahara I am ashamed to admit that it was a mall crawler... it had not one stain on the under carriage. I'm now proud to admit it that its had lots of mods and is off-road at least once a week ha
Old 08-04-2011, 05:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Patience buddy. I wheel by myself a lot and I'm not a mudder so I don't get crazy dirty like that. So I don't have pics of me wheeling. I'm on a scheduled trip with a few Michigan forum members to an orv park mid August. Pics then
I have a girlfriend. I met her on the internet. She is a model. I don't have any pictures because she lives in Canada.

Quick Reply: Saharas = Mall Crawlers?