Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Which sahara would you choose?

Old 03-28-2007, 04:06 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

another vote for #2 here. (avoiding the obvious #1/#2 jokes)
Old 03-28-2007, 04:26 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

JKGirl,

i am currently in the southfield are (Lawrence Tech), although ive got no problem driving a decent distance for a good deal : ) what dealership was it?
Old 03-28-2007, 04:44 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jamesbob220
JKGirl,

i am currently in the southfield are (Lawrence Tech), although ive got no problem driving a decent distance for a good deal : ) what dealership was it?
Off-topic, but has to be said: we've all seen the plethora of Jeep bumper stickers... "If you can read this..." "Warning: ...." etc.

Well, I think that one bumper sticker would get more attention than any other, and it would come from JKGirl's sig line... could you imagine following a Jeep and seeing "Knit or Die" on the bumper?
Old 03-28-2007, 06:07 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MJS_Jeep_888
Off-topic, but has to be said: we've all seen the plethora of Jeep bumper stickers... "If you can read this..." "Warning: ...." etc.

Well, I think that one bumper sticker would get more attention than any other, and it would come from JKGirl's sig line... could you imagine following a Jeep and seeing "Knit or Die" on the bumper?

personally, if i saw that i would wander around aimlessly for weeks wondering just W.I.T.H. "knit" meant in the offroad community. It would gnaw at me not knowing. I would be sitting next to the caveman on the therapists couch & contemplating jumping off of skyline structures until i found out.

Quick Reply: Which sahara would you choose?