Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Run Your Jeep On Water - Has Anyone Seen This

Old 05-05-2008, 07:09 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MDPJeep
If you get 40" wide paddle tires and a Hemi, you can run your jeep on water!!

True That

Thanx for the response

Last edited by SGXJEEPX; 05-05-2008 at 07:17 PM.
Old 05-05-2008, 07:11 PM
JK Newbie

Default :)

Originally Posted by RedneckJeep
"The powers that be", "The techonology exists". This is great. Yeah, it's all a big conspiracy. Get a grip. If this stuff could be done, we'd all be ridin around in them right now.
I am sure you know better...

Thanx for the response.
Old 05-06-2008, 06:46 PM
JK Jedi

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by eisenjj
No...it's because they can finally see the bottom of the tank! Before the tank was so full and so deep that it seemed it did not have a bottom, but now they know it does. Although I feel there is plenty left in other places, but the desert is drying up!
Bingo. Some folks just don't get it. We're usin EVERY drop they're pumpin outta the ground. Now, if the dollar would get stronger and the politicians would let us drill ANWAR, we'd be on to somethin.
Old 05-06-2008, 06:53 PM
JK Jedi

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by SGXJEEPX
I am sure you know better...

Thanx for the response.
I do. I know a SCAM when I see one. You should learn to spot them.
Old 05-07-2008, 06:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RedneckJeep
"The powers that be", "The techonology exists". This is great. Yeah, it's all a big conspiracy. Get a grip. If this stuff could be done, we'd all be ridin around in them right now.
I heard the aliens gave us hydrogen power 50 years ago, but the powers that be won't allow it to go public. Let's call Mulder and Skulley, this is right up there alley.
Old 05-07-2008, 07:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

If we can run clock on a potato, why can't we run an engine on water??

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ima...ffice-products
Old 05-07-2008, 08:39 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This is from their web site:

"Our easy conversion guide will show you how to use electricity from your car's battery to separate water into a gas called HHO (2 Hydrogen + 1 Oxygen). HHO, also called Brown's Gas or Hydroxy, burns smoothly and provides significant energy - while the end product is just H2O! HHO provides the atomic power of Hydrogen, while maintaining the stability of water."

So this thing takes water H2O(2 Hydrogen+1 Oxygen)and uses electricity, from your battery to convert it into HHO(2 Hydrogen+1 Oxygen). Sounds like change a $10 bill into two $5's and you have doubled your money! Yeah, Brown's gas sounds about right. If you start with 2 Hydrogen+1 Oxygen, and end up with 2 Hydrogen+1 Oxygen, exactly what are you burning to power your engine?
Old 05-07-2008, 11:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by yetibear
This is from their web site:

"Our easy conversion guide will show you how to use electricity from your car's battery to separate water into a gas called HHO (2 Hydrogen + 1 Oxygen). HHO, also called Brown's Gas or Hydroxy, burns smoothly and provides significant energy - while the end product is just H2O! HHO provides the atomic power of Hydrogen, while maintaining the stability of water."

So this thing takes water H2O(2 Hydrogen+1 Oxygen)and uses electricity, from your battery to convert it into HHO(2 Hydrogen+1 Oxygen). Sounds like change a $10 bill into two $5's and you have doubled your money! Yeah, Brown's gas sounds about right. If you start with 2 Hydrogen+1 Oxygen, and end up with 2 Hydrogen+1 Oxygen, exactly what are you burning to power your engine?

Hey, wait a minute - lol - isn't HHO really H20 - ya know 2 hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom, ya know like water???

Old 05-07-2008, 05:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

I came across this link one day and I am seriously thinking of biting and trying it out. I also found a review. http://www.auto-facts.org/water4gas-scam.html has anyone tried this yet? wonder if you can get 30mpg in a Jeep
Old 05-07-2008, 07:24 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by MDPJeep
Hey, wait a minute - lol - isn't HHO really H20 - ya know 2 hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom, ya know like water???

When all is said and done....
All of the above theories can be tested and proven or rubbished....
Even after that...some people will still believe what they want....
To some that is the real spin on the world ...
We would be surprised at what some of us believe...and what we do about it....

Quick Reply: Run Your Jeep On Water - Has Anyone Seen This