Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Rubicon order

Old 12-03-2007, 11:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rubicon order

Ok I ordered my Rubicon Unlimited White the only option I added was the power group. The order moved right along until 11/16 that when I hit BG status. I have been there ever since and am now being told I am in a material restriction stage. Anyone running into this? How long should I expect to wait the a base Rubi with the power group!!!!!

thanks
Old 12-03-2007, 11:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

When i ordered my Rubicon it was the 5July2007 and it was in BG status for over a month. Hopefully this is not the case for you, but it took me five months to recieve my Rubicon. The wait is long but worth it!
Old 12-03-2007, 11:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Cibach- check here for info, as well as other with the same kind of story.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-talk-26/check-status-your-jeep-jk-wrangler-order-status-codes-161/

It seems the average Rubi wait for orders around the time we placed ours (June-July) is six months. Mine just hit "F" over the weekend, meaning she's getting built. Plenty of rumors have been flying about "materials restriction", but no one seems to have any hard evidence on that. Mine moved up in spite of the rumors...

Good luck, and come join us in the waiting room!
Old 12-03-2007, 04:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

F is paint status. It only takes 40 hours to build. It should ship in a couple days!!!!
Old 12-03-2007, 06:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I keep hearing there is a hold for all hard tops, "NO hard tops will leave the factory until this leaking problem is taken care of" Yet EVERY DAY hard top Jeep are leaving the factory and people are picking up their Jeeps ( and the tops are leaking ).

Old 12-03-2007, 06:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

I"ve been in BG since early July and still the same status as of 12/3. My dealer said DANA is having a difficult time with the 44's. They told me that was the hold up.

Quick Reply: Rubicon order