Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Rocky Road Outfitters?

Old 11-01-2009, 02:50 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rocky Road Outfitters?

Searching this site has turned up next to nothing on this company. They are out of Heber City, Utah where I just happened to move to. Has anyone ordered from them? Thoughts?

Since local pickup would be an option for me I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on their Budget Boost Lift? Very basic and cheap at $129. Would I need adj track bars?

http://www.rocky-road.com/jeep-jk-lift.html

Thanks..

Last edited by Robar; 11-01-2009 at 02:53 PM. Reason: PLEASE DO NOT POST CLICKABLE NON SPONSOR LINKS
Old 11-01-2009, 06:28 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I dealt with them when I had my cherokee. Good company and had many OME suspension parts at a cheaper price than others (back then at least). Nothing bad to speak of. Not sure about their JK stuff though.
Old 11-01-2009, 08:25 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks. I really like to support local guys as much as possible. Anyone else?
Old 11-01-2009, 10:22 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ratherbskiing3
Searching this site has turned up next to nothing on this company. They are out of Heber City, Utah where I just happened to move to. Has anyone ordered from them? Thoughts?

Since local pickup would be an option for me I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on their Budget Boost Lift? Very basic and cheap at $129. Would I need adj track bars?

Thanks..
Dude you live like 20miles away from them, stop by and see what you think. The rest of us that would have to "internet order" would be the one taking the leap of faith. Sounds like you should be telling us what you think of them.

Mail address only:

Park City, UT 84068

Ship (UPS or FedEX) address only:

Heber City, UT 84032

Last edited by Robar; 11-02-2009 at 03:46 AM. Reason: PLEASE DO NOT POST NON SPONSOR CONTACT INFORMATION
Old 11-02-2009, 07:50 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey come down and visit us! TeraFlex is located just off I-15 and 53rd south.
Old 11-02-2009, 01:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ratherbskiing3

Thanks..
it says ,,...one of the best selling on the market" - that is news to me ...
Old 01-13-2010, 08:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hey ratherbsking, any update on this budget lift? I just came across their site today and am interested. I'm not not a hardcore off roader, just looking for a little lift for a bit more clearance and great looks.

Quick Reply: Rocky Road Outfitters?