Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

RIP...June 17, 2007 - May 24, 2008

Old 05-28-2008, 05:48 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

she got hurt on my birfday......thats sad. i rolled my '80 CJ7 the DAY i bought it....but it was old and it just added character! haha
Old 05-28-2008, 12:01 PM
JK Newbie

Insurance company called....its totalled by the pics the adjuster said.
Old 05-28-2008, 12:16 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by citizennobody
well, thats a bonus... don't have to worry about them trying to fix it.

On a side note... I'm curious how much they would charge ya to buy it back as a totaled vehicle?

There might be one or two things worth keeping, like the spare tire and the tail light bulbs... the rear and driver's side plastic window seems ok...

though, like i said before... i'm curious how much they'd want to sell it as a totaled vehicle. (did it to my old bronco 3 years ago, and still drive it to this day)
Old 05-28-2008, 06:10 PM
JK Freak

I hope you had gap coverage or put some $$ down when you bought it. Good thing they totaled it! I would not want to drive around something that was wrecked that bad then fixed...
Old 05-28-2008, 06:53 PM
JK Newbie

Yes, I got GAP. At first I declined it, but realized that I was upsidedown about 5K on the purchase....but I had to have a JEEP!!!!!!!!!!

The next one I get, I probably won't get GAP since I am not trading anything in.
Old 05-28-2008, 07:11 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

""
maybe if you were going about 40 you would have just went off and bottomed out "them 'ole duke boys are at it again" right, no that really sucks. with the ground color and horizon colors for your location, you couldn't really tell. glad nobody was hurt. whether the airbags were or weren't supposed to go off, hopefully you will not have any issues getting another jeep
Old 05-28-2008, 07:53 PM
JK Freak

Yes, I got GAP. At first I declined it, but realized that I was upsidedown about 5K on the purchase....but I had to have a JEEP!!!!!!!!!!

The next one I get, I probably won't get GAP since I am not trading anything in.
Well, this is one way to recover your losses on your trade Glad everyone is OK!!

Quick Reply: RIP...June 17, 2007 - May 24, 2008