Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Rims/tires

Old 12-02-2009, 07:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rims/tires

So I am looking to get a new set of Rims/Tires, I really like the KMC XD-SERIES Rockstars. MY Rig is not Lifted nor Really don't plan on getting it lifted anytime soon, since I work all the time and never have to Time to play. My questions I would be getting 20 X 8.5 Inch rims, I would Have to get TPMS sensors with them as well correct? What Tires Would you Recommended, Like I Said It is MY DD and Dont plan On Wheeling in for at least a year or 2. Also Who has the best deals on these. Thanks For All the Help!
Old 12-02-2009, 08:05 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bbhockey19
So I am looking to get a new set of Rims/Tires, I really like the KMC XD-SERIES Rockstars. MY Rig is not Lifted nor Really don't plan on getting it lifted anytime soon, since I work all the time and never have to Time to play. My questions I would be getting 20 X 8.5 Inch rims, I would Have to get TPMS sensors with them as well correct? What Tires Would you Recommended, Like I Said It is MY DD and Dont plan On Wheeling in for at least a year or 2. Also Who has the best deals on these. Thanks For All the Help!
Check out htese bad boys that I have for sale currently...https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-wheels-tires-113/set-five-5-kmc-xd-series-addict-wheels-20x9-black-lugs-locks-108683/

KMC XD Series Addict wheels. 20x9 and if you already have the TPMS, you can reuse it with these wheels like I did.
Old 12-03-2009, 05:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Yea, Well I still wanna keep my stock sahara rims. So I am guessing I need to get TPMS sensors, I really want the Rockstars
Old 12-03-2009, 07:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Where Can I buy TPMS?
Old 12-03-2009, 10:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hahaha I am a DIE Hard True Blue Fan.. NYR!!! But where would you guys suggest the best place to purchase the rims?

Quick Reply: Rims/tires