Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Revealed! 2011 Jeep Phoenix Based On Fiat Panda 4x4!

Old 07-10-2009, 01:09 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pcarpenter
WOW ,,, that thing is FUGLY ... I'm shocked some of you guys would drive that.

My hope is that Fiat upgrades the JK's engine, reliability and fuel economy and leaves everything else as is ...
Yeah, because "everything else" is working out so well for Chrysler at the moment.

Fugly or not, small production costs and high MPG ratings are logical. The Panda is the kind of thing that will get Chrysler back on the right path.

I would love to see more diesels in the US, personally. VW will have my money at the end of the year when the new Golf TDI comes out. Chrysler/Fiat needs something to compete.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NateJK
Yeah, because "everything else" is working out so well for Chrysler at the moment.

Fugly or not, small production costs and high MPG ratings are logical. The Panda is the kind of thing that will get Chrysler back on the right path.

I would love to see more diesels in the US, personally. VW will have my money at the end of the year when the new Golf TDI comes out. Chrysler/Fiat needs something to compete.
Whatever dude ... I'm talking specifically about the JK ... I'm not offering a strategic vision for Chrysler

Quick Reply: Revealed! 2011 Jeep Phoenix Based On Fiat Panda 4x4!