Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Rebel Offroad Rocks!

Old 04-19-2012, 09:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rebel Offroad Rocks!

Just wanted to give a shout out to Jason at Rebel Offroad!!! I have had nothing but a good experience with these guys. I had ordered a couple of parts that did not work out, no fault of theirs, and they let me return them no problem. Not only that they hooked me up with a great deal on some trail doors and mirrors! They are going to have them here before I head to a Jeep Jamboree as well, so can't beat it.

Will be ordering from these guys again, top notch group! Keep it up guys
Old 04-19-2012, 03:16 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice post. I've never ordered from them but they do have some sweet bolt on coil overs!!!
Old 04-20-2012, 08:46 AM
Former Vendor

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by MVines
Just wanted to give a shout out to Jason at Rebel Offroad!!! I have had nothing but a good experience with these guys. I had ordered a couple of parts that did not work out, no fault of theirs, and they let me return them no problem. Not only that they hooked me up with a great deal on some trail doors and mirrors! They are going to have them here before I head to a Jeep Jamboree as well, so can't beat it.

Will be ordering from these guys again, top notch group! Keep it up guys
Thank you Melissa for the feedback - glad we were able to assist you. Send us photos of the decals on the rig!

Originally Posted by BKGM Jeepers
Nice post. I've never ordered from them but they do have some sweet bolt on coil overs!!!
We agree - they are our fav's - but then again we may be biased

Quick Reply: Rebel Offroad Rocks!