Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Readylift sst 3"f 2.0"r....any good?

Old 02-26-2011, 11:53 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Readylift sst 3"f 2.0"r....any good?

tUFF FOR ME TO ASK THIS QUESTION AFTER I HAVE ALREADY ORDERED THE KIT....I DROVE 98% ON THE ROAD AND WHEN I DO OFFROAD ITS KINDA WEAK BECASUE I LIVE IN MASS AND LAND OWNERS ARE DICKS...NEWAY, I AM RUNNING 33X12.5'S, 373 GEARS, WITH A 6 SPEED IN MY 11 SAHARA...LOOKING TO DO THE READYLIFT...ANY ADVICE OR THINGS I SHOULD KNOW....IF YOU ARE RUNNING THIS KIT LET ME KNOW HOW IT IS.....THANKS
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	fresh33's2.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	3.5 KB
ID:	131117   Click image for larger version

Name:	fresh33's1.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	2.7 KB
ID:	131118   Click image for larger version

Name:	fresh33's3.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	4.7 KB
ID:	131119  
Old 02-28-2011, 12:23 PM
JK Newbie

nothing? from anyone?
Old 02-28-2011, 02:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by mldsrt4
nothing? from anyone?
My rig is stock, but I can tell you from my past project vehicles, they are the very best in quality and technical assistance if ever needed. If I ever lifted my Jeep, That is what I would buy. Their SST kits have everything you need minus the tools and beer....lol

As far as the ride, it should not change much if any. Their billet aluminium pucks go on top of the coil spring, not inside, therefore it will not over compress the OEM spring.

Hope this helps.

Are you installing the lift yourself?

SLIM
Old 02-28-2011, 04:56 PM
JK Newbie

not installing myself, due to snow this winter my barns structure needs some rebuilding before i start pulling cars in again. i work at a car dealership so one of the techs is going to do it for me for a couple hundred
Old 02-28-2011, 06:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by mldsrt4
not installing myself, due to snow this winter my barns structure needs some rebuilding before i start pulling cars in again. i work at a car dealership so one of the techs is going to do it for me for a couple hundred
Cool,, While you are waiting for the kit to arrive, you can call the tech dept # during reg buisness hours or send them an e-mail to ask them if their are any special instructions or updates. I think their website even has a 4 minute install video, to give you an inside of what the install details.

As I previously mentioned,, high quality componets and excellant tech response. I install many kits from them on various vehicles I installed for people, and time to time , some auto manfactueres change thier designs to save money in mid production, causing a issue in the install. Within 3 days they sent me a cnc machined part , and worked perfectly. It was not their fault that the auto mfgr made a minor chasis change mid year , I was very happy with their response.

Post pics when you are done.

GOOD LUCK !!!!!

SLIM
Old 03-07-2011, 05:27 AM
JK Newbie

well here is my awful cell phone pic after the lift....
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	after lift.JPG
Views:	81
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	134625  
Old 03-07-2011, 06:02 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Readylift has ZERO warranty if you ever Offroad your vehicle. It's written right in their policy.

Also, landowners aren't dicks for not allowing wheeling on their land. It is their property and they have every right to refuse access to anyone. Especially considering the damage a trail does, even when wheeled responsibly.
Old 03-07-2011, 06:16 AM
JK Newbie

sorry not dicks....i mean "non jeepers"...::cough::dicks::cough::.thanks for the positive post to start the day...

Quick Reply: Readylift sst 3"f 2.0"r....any good?