Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Rancho exhaust for JK unlimited!!

Old 12-02-2011, 03:49 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just received my order......Full cat back exhaust!!!! Turns out that I got a smoking deal. Thanks for the heads up on this one!
Old 12-03-2011, 01:41 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by glock35
Just received my order......Full cat back exhaust!!!! Turns out that I got a smoking deal. Thanks for the heads up on this one!
That deal was CALIENTE! They most likely priced it way wrong, and are kicking themselves right now.
Old 12-05-2011, 12:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Gotta thank you very much Lane87; I buy a lot of stuff on Amazon, as soon as I saw your post I ordered it within a minute; $96 delivered, free shipping, it came Friday, you can't beat that.
Now I just have to get it on the Jeep.
Thanks again Lane87!
Old 12-06-2011, 12:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Glad I could help! I just wish they would have been able to ship it to me.. Damn APO!! Let me know how it sounds!
Old 12-08-2011, 08:11 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks Lane87 for pointing out this deal. I was a little worried that it might have been someting else, but trusted the forum and made the purchase. I couldn't be happier. Didn't hurt that I had just picked up my Jeep for Northridge with new RCV's, 4:88s, EVO Sleeves, gussets, control arms skids and Dynatrac balljoints

By the way, thank you David and the guys at Northridge for the great deal and all the install work. First class all the way. You guys rock!

Quick Reply: Rancho exhaust for JK unlimited!!