Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Quite the comment

Old 02-23-2009, 12:45 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Calypso
Cool, another JEEP woman!! Does your significant other get jealous whenever you pay more attention to the JEEP (not car)??

Cool name, by the way!

His car is number one in his life, so he can't say one word about him being number two in mine!!! HA! And I definately pay more attention to my Jeep.. that's my baby.. he is just here to listen to me talk about my Jeep!
Old 02-23-2009, 12:51 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by l3itch
His car is number one in his life, so he can't say one word about him being number two in mine!!! HA! And I definately pay more attention to my Jeep.. that's my baby.. he is just here to listen to me talk about my Jeep!
Old 02-23-2009, 06:19 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Grimscale
At which point you should have looked at her and asked "when was the last time you took YOUR top off and went playing with me in the mud?"

haha i will be using that thanks
Old 02-23-2009, 08:47 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Youri
Every time you call a camry a car, someone buys a hummer h2.
not anymore they don't

For the same reason you don't call a truck a car, and wouldn't call a car a truck, a van is not a truck and a truck is not a van, and neither are cars, they may all be automobiles or vehicles but they are not all cars for the same reasons... we don't call our jeeps cars

just for good measure and b/c im board

car

–noun /kɑr/

1. an automobile.
2. a vehicle running on rails, as a streetcar or railroad car.
3. the part of an elevator, balloon, modern airship, etc., that carries the passengers, freight, etc.
4. British Dialect. any wheeled vehicle, as a farm cart or wagon.
5. Literary. a chariot, as of war or triumph.
6. Archaic. cart; carriage.

au⋅to⋅mo⋅bile

noun 1. a passenger vehicle designed for operation on ordinary roads and typically having four wheels and a gasoline or diesel internal-combustion engine.

Last but certainly not least

Jeep

  1. a small, rugged military motor vehicle having four-wheel drive and a 1/4 -ton capacity: widely used by the U.S. Army during and after World War II.
2.a similar vehicle used by civilians.

all from dictionary.com

honestly i could care less, i still call it a jeep though and not a car,truck, van.... i just think its funny how far we can all egg each other on about it

Last edited by JdTms11; 02-23-2009 at 08:59 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:34 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

"Jeep

  1. a small, rugged military motor vehicle having four-wheel drive and a 1/4 -ton capacity: widely used by the U.S. Army during and after World War II.
2.a similar vehicle used by civilians."

"Small?" Who's calling my Unltd "small?"

Quick Reply: Quite the comment